ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAA Tourney Thread

If we get a 1, I bet we end up with Kansas as a 4. Even though they’re not that good this year, Roy always craps himself when we play them.
I wonder if this MSU win pushed us to a 2. Incredible. If we are the top 2 and MSU is the bottom 1, though, I'd take that.

I wonder if this MSU win pushed us to a 2. Incredible. If we are the top 2 and MSU is the bottom 1, though, I'd take that.
That wouldn’t be terrible, but I still think the committee gives the ACC the ultimate respect for what they’ve been all year and has three #1 seeds. Gonzaga has a weak resume, aside from the Maui win over Dook, so they might slide to the 2 line, but I doubt it.

So MSU was the lowest 2 seed.

Though they do basically say they don't care what happens on Sunday as far as seeding. MSU woulda prob been higher if they played the final yesterday.

For a few years I thought they showed all the 1’s at the start of the show. But I guess they’d rather keep us in suspense.

I'd take this format over that shit they pulled a couple years ago where they only released a region like every 30 minutes or some shit.

Was so glad the entire thing got leaked that year.

Reactions: kc2525
I'd take this format over that shit they pulled a couple years ago where they only released a region like every 30 minutes or some shit.

Was so glad the entire thing got leaked that year.
Last year was alphabetical order lmfaoaoaoao.

You’re kidding right? There are likely 6 teams in that region capable of beating duke including Louisville, VT, MSU, LSU.

A coach-less + PG-less LSU is not going to beat Duke. Might not even make it out of the first round. Neither will MSU.

V-Tech with Justin Robinson or Louisville might be able to.

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT