ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Ferrari F8 Spider...710 Horsepower...priced at...

I'd love to see 710 horses all together, just once, all pulling a car. I'd love to see 70, for that matter.

Looks like the F430 and the old 458 had a love child.

People will have these well over 1000 HP in no time. But forget the HP... 568 lbf/ft torque is absolutely ridiculous on a car that light.

0-60 in less than 3 secs....WITH TURBO LAG. lol

I used to have a Jeep Cherokee srt that would do 0-60 in like 6secs i think. Fastest car I ever owned. Believe it or not my wife’s Hyundai Kona 1.6 liter turbo does 0-60 in under 7 according to the road tests.

Reactions: Heelicious
Looks like the F430 and the old 458 had a love child.

People will have these well over 1000 HP in no time. But forget the HP... 568 lbf/ft torque is absolutely ridiculous on a car that light.
I don't know that much about car physics, but it seems like the tires would just spin, or the rubber peel off of them, at that amount of power. Like a drag race car.

0-60 in less than 3 secs....WITH TURBO LAG. lol

I used to have a Jeep Cherokee srt that would do 0-60 in like 6secs i think. Fastest car I ever owned. Believe it or not my wife’s Hyundai Kona 1.6 liter turbo does 0-60 in under 7 according to the road tests.

*Laughs in Tesla*

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I don't know that much about car physics, but it seems like the tires would just spin, or the rubber peel off of them, at that amount of power. Like a drag race car.

Yeah that’s definitely a challenge. Horsepower numbers have gotten ridiculous in the last few years. The tuner/hot rod mentality has made it into the supercar world and people have started doing ridiculous builds. There are twin turbo Lamborghini’s making close to 1500 horsepower all over YouTube.

There are 1000+ HP 5.0 Mustang builds nowadays. Getting the power to the ground is definitely a problem. The other issue is that the engine has to be rebuilt with all forged components to make sure that it can hold up to that kind of stress. Generally these cars don’t last long.

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT