ADVERTISEMENT

2020 weekly college football challenge

I'll run it again, if we can get enough people to make it worthwhile. I'll even offer a floor show and catering.

gonna start with tonight’s game? Lol. Just curious if we will have enough games each week.
Well... we'd need to get everyone accounted for. Isn't Miami/UAB the only game tonight? Considering there won't be as many teams playing, I guess we'd better choose from all possibilities, right? If we can get everyone from last year, and hark... that will be about 11 people. I'm running errands until about 6pm. I'm on a semi-break.

@tarheel0910 , @uncboy10 , @Hark_The_Sound_2010 , @sctarheel30 , @gteeitup @cletusnow and myself makes 7 total so far, I think. We could up the ante a little to make it more fun with only 7 players.

@toophly1124 , I know you're here... check in, please, sir
@HookUNC75 , are you up for it?

@TarHeelMark, surely you wanna play

@ohio tarheels was active in it last year. We can wait until Saturday to get more people on-board. I was going to suggest it earlier, but I didn't know if there'd be any interest with the smaller amount of games and everything. I just saw where UNC is favored by 23.5 on Saturday! That's A LOT!

Well... we'd need to get everyone accounted for. Isn't Miami/UAB the only game tonight? Considering there won't be as many teams playing, I guess we'd better choose from all possibilities, right? If we can get everyone from last year, and hark... that will be about 11 people. I'm running errands until about 6pm. I'm on a semi-break.

@tarheel0910 , @uncboy10 , @Hark_The_Sound_2010 , @sctarheel30 , @gteeitup @cletusnow and myself makes 7 total so far, I think. We could up the ante a little to make it more fun with only 7 players.

@ohio tarheels was active in it last year. We can wait until Saturday to get more people on-board. I was going to suggest it earlier, but I didn't know if there'd be any interest with the smaller amount of games and everything. I just saw where UNC is favored by 23.5 on Saturday! That's A LOT!
Sorry man. Drinking my sorrows away at the beach. But IN.

Reactions: strummingram

I’m in... Sorry forgot to check this board until today!!! Didn’t realize anyone played before Saturday

Drinking my sorrows away at the beach..

898a75d05a37045b172a34b35ec7216e.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT