ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD

This thread dies without Arkansas Hogs advancing last nite to the FF to face you-know-who

Hope it's not a heart attack. Jeez that was crazy

ETA: Looks to be okay leaving the court on the stretcher.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Possible just passed out from the view they showed after commercial... Hope to hear update during game

Looked like it, but he slammed his noggin' pretty damn hard on the way down. Bizarre

Actually had something similar happen to me once but I was lucky enough to grab the fridge door handle on the way down. Didn't even spill my beer

Zags center:
0065d8d968e609be860a11b57cb5d0fe.jpg

UCLA trailed for 39 min in their first rd game and needed OT to win. Now they’re in ff
I remember the end of that UCLA, Mich St play in game. MSU was up by about 6 I think with a couple minutes to go. Crazy to think how UCLA got from that point - to the final four. Kudos to them.

It will take some monster good luck for them to prevail in next round against Zags. Like Villanova over the Ewing Georgetown team type of good luck. Gigantic upset.

I remember the end of that UCLA, Mich St play in game. MSU was up by about 6 I think with a couple minutes to go. Crazy to think how UCLA got from that point - to the final four. Kudos to them.

It will take some monster good luck for them to prevail in next round against Zags. Like Villanova over the Ewing Georgetown team type of good luck. Gigantic upset.
I like the Bob Marley point guard.

yeah, this first game is an arse-whopping so far

Gonzaga v Baylor should be good. Hope Gonzaga wins it all Monday night, then Few boards a plane for Chapel Hill press conference on Tuesday morning. ;)
Roy Williams retiring has been more interesting than this tournament.

Kenny Smith's glasses are funny. I like Kenny's Corona commercials! Aside from a few games, this tournament has been turruble.

Reactions: Heelicious
Roy Williams retiring has been more interesting than this tournament.

Kenny Smith's glasses are funny. I like Kenny's Corona commercials! Aside from a few games, this tournament has been turruble.
Truth.

And maybe it’s just me - but I’m pretty done with Jom Nantz. Way too over the top melodramatic - and seems to overhype each game he announces - inversely proportional to the excitement of the actual game.

Reactions: strummingram
I think Baylor’s best is better than Gonzaga’s best. You just don’t see it nearly as often as you do with Gonzaga.

most boring tournament ever!
I did a little research while I had that pathetic myli cyrus crap on mute....

For the last 5 tourneys, the number of games decided by 6 pts or less (or went to overtime),
2021 - 18 (so far)
2019 - 23
2018 - 25
2017 - 27
2016 - 21

The previous four tourneys averaged 24 games that were two possessions or less. So, there ya go - went from 36% (24/67) close games over the last 4 tourneys to 28% (18/65) this year.

I did a little research while I had that pathetic myli cyrus crap on mute....

For the last 5 tourneys, the number of games decided by 6 pts or less (or went to overtime),
2021 - 18 (so far)
2019 - 23
2018 - 25
2017 - 27
2016 - 21

The previous four tourneys averaged 24 games that were two possessions or less. So, there ya go - went from 36% (24/67) close games over the last 4 tourneys to 28% (18/65) this year.
And, who gave the green light to Miley Cyrus??? I wonder who they turned down in order to get that weak show up there?

And, who gave the green light to Miley Cyrus??? I wonder who they turned down in order to get that weak show up there?
I don't get it either... she ends up getting her no-talent azz into so many high profile gigs it is unfathomable. And, if she was even remotely worth looking at, then I could tolerate her, but she's a skanky dog.

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT