ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Thread

I'm not trying to bad mouth the kid but I don't see Bacot being a first round pick at this moment. Of course he can improve and I hope he does.

Reactions: TheGLOV
He had 4 rebounds tonight. Fouled out. He was 6 inches taller than the man defending him. Painful to watch. Brooks was terrific. Hopefully he sticks around for next year

Oh

I'm not hijacking a thread. DM if you want to discuss this further.
Why not? You've done a pretty good job so far. And you are as unaware how a DM works here as you are the definition of racism.

Why not? You've done a pretty good job so far. And you are as unaware how a DM works here as you are the definition of racism.

DM means, direct message me if you want to talk about this. Aka, send me a private message. @mikeirbyusa, get this dude to private message me. I already stated my apologies, and this clown wont stop.

DM means, direct message me if you want to talk about this. Aka, send me a private message. @mikeirbyusa, get this dude to private message me. I already stated my apologies, and this clown wont stop.
Why don't you just DM me? I never saw your apologies, but I'd be happy to receive them as a DM crafted by you.

Amazing.
Skhan1310@gmail.com
You are an idiot, email me, and I will educate you. Now stop derailing the thread.

What's amazing? Your militant reaction to having to have the definition of racism explained to you? Wait I know, you're frustrated you don't know how DM's work here on rivals?

Here's an idea, maybe I could email you and explain how DM works (or doesn't in our cases) here? Though I'm certain I'd have to show you how to use email as well. Hell, I'm surprised you can navigate back to this thread daily, so maybe you could learn something with a little assistance.

Roy has offered Caleb Houstan 6'7"wing who is teammates with Sharpe.

Is currently in 2022 class but may reclassify to 2021 where he would normally belong.

Reactions: Archer2 and Sk1310
What's amazing? Your militant reaction to having to have the definition of racism explained to you? Wait I know, you're frustrated you don't know how DM's work here on rivals?

Here's an idea, maybe I could email you and explain how DM works (or doesn't in our cases) here? Though I'm certain I'd have to show you how to use email as well. Hell, I'm surprised you can navigate back to this thread daily, so maybe you could learn something with a little assistance.

Email me

My bad. I don't live on this board, and didn't know there was no private messages. You keep riding that, tough guy. Email me.
You are the one who felt it necessary to act like you had some kind of special understanding of how this board provides services. You doubled-down on your stupidity by asking a moderator to assist me in your quest for my attention. After this latest interaction as well as the comments that caused you to arrive here; how the hell was I supposed to know you didn't know what you were talking about?

And what are you afraid to say out loud? I have an idea, go to the OOTB message board and poast your thoughts on racists, and exactly who can qualify as one. Let me know when you can't find it and I'll email you the directions.

You are the one who felt it necessary to act like you had some kind of special understanding of how this board provides services. You doubled-down on your stupidity by asking a moderator to assist me in your quest for my attention. After this latest interaction as well as the comments that caused you to arrive here; how the hell was I supposed to know you didn't know what you were talking about?

And what are you afraid to say out loud? I have an idea, go to the OOTB message board and poast your thoughts on racists, and exactly who can qualify as one. Let me know when you can't find it and I'll email you the directions.

You are like a nagging wife. Email me or stop quoting me. What are you afraid of?

You are like a nagging wife. Email me or stop quoting me. What are you afraid of?
What should I be afraid of? Email isn't going to make you smarter. Since you keep responding here, this seems like as good a place as any. Or you can find your way to ootb, I dare you.

What should I be afraid of? Email isn't going to make you smarter. Since you keep responding here, this seems like as good a place as any. Or you can find your way to ootb, I dare you.

Do you even post, sorry, poast, anything about basketball? Or do you just like to banter all the time? Get over yourself. Dare me? We have an internet tough guy, that won't email me directly to discuss a topic I find very personal. Interesting. Keep doing you, over on OOTB, I'm good. Don't make too much noise from your moms basement tonight.

Do you even post, sorry, poast, anything about basketball? Or do you just like to banter all the time? Get over yourself. Dare me? We have an internet tough guy, that won't email me directly to discuss a topic I find very personal. Interesting. Keep doing you, over on OOTB, I'm good. Don't make too much noise from your moms basement tonight.
So you have nothing else other than racism is a white only thing? What's left to discuss except your ignorance? I don't give a crap about your personal issues.

Will Felton & Eric Van Der Heijden from Millbrook HS in Raleigh were both on unofficial visits. Not sure if either one would be what most think UNC good but both should be ACC good. In my opinion Will is the best post player in N.C. for 2021 and one of the best in state regardless of class in N.C. for post players. Eric is 6’7 shooter I only seen him a few times.

So you have nothing else other than racism is a white only thing? What's left to discuss except your ignorance? I don't give a crap about your personal issues.

Right, you wouldn't give a crap about racism..that's The point. Share your experiences?

Email me. You want to have a man to man, or hide behind a screen name?

OOTB baby.

Last edited:
Right, you wouldn't give a crap about racism..that's The point. I also don't give a shit about your daddy issues.

Email me. You want to have a man to man, or hide behind a screen name?

OOTB baby.
A man to man? So you don't know how email works either? Let me help you; it's a screen name. Don't be scared of me.

A man to man? So you don't know how email works either? Let me help you; it's a screen name. Don't be scared of me.

Email me, then the man to man will happen. You want my number, clown? You elude simple shit

Email me, then the man to man will happen. You want my number, clown? You elude simple shit
Are you challenging me to a physical contest amongst men?

And don't let me stop you from poasting your phone number.

Na, you just talk like a big man on the internet "I dare you to post on another message board" what? Who says that?

But the only one between us smart enough to understand the definition of racism, know what a DM is and how to use the internet.

Hahahaha. Man, keep riding those horses. Whatever makes you feel better.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/ryan-mutombo-rising-in-2021

Ryan Mutombo on UNC:
“UNC was always like my dream school growing up. Obviously I know all the history of Roy Williams and all the great players that have come through there, whether they were 1-and-dones or 4-year players. A lot of great basketball players have come through their program. It’s like a brotherhood there and one of the best programs in the country. I know they are struggling right now without Cole Anthony, but I know there is a great mind behind that program.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT