ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCAA Tournament

Never witnessed so many players hitting the deck so often than in this tournament.

Miami is going down ugly, but this team has overachieved mightily. Larranaga has done a great job at Miami. Nobody ever would have guessed that Canes basketball would be more successful in the ACC than Canes football.

Reactions: TheGLOV
There is a greater enemy abroad. Let us set aside our differences until that dragon is slain.
I think most of us in listing the order of those we most want to beat, especially with championships on the line, are in order: Dook, MooU (aka NCSU), Kentucky, Kansas.

Of course, Moo hasn't been relevant in a long time.

I think most of us in listing the order of those we most want to beat, especially with championships on the line, are in order: Dook, MooU (aka NCSU), Kentucky, Kansas.

Of course, Moo hasn't been relevant in a long time.
mooU's biggest problem is that they hate UNC much more than they like moo.

This is a loaded FF but just heard about the 93 FF with UNC, Kansas, Michigan and kensucky wow that’s a pretty good one too. I’m sure there’s others but not gonna research it. None like this year though.

True, but the fact is that the UNC-Dook rivalry is the biggest and most important in the sport. You must trumpet those biggest rivalries or else lose viewers.
Yes but they are doing it because it’s dook but I understand. Heavy lean to dook as well.

They show the heels getting off the bus and show an interview with who else….K. Go figure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT