ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCAA Tournament

Canes held 7 point lead and gave up a 3 with 34 seconds. Moore took in bounds pass and tried to wheel past a double team and stepped out. SC hit another 3.

Miami doing everything they could to lose pulls out the rabbit.

OK, hands up all the Cal State Fullerton fans today!
Go Titans!

(disclaimer: I never knew they were the Titans until today... but today I'm a Titan)

Reactions: HEELS1984
OK, hands up all the Cal State Fullerton fans today!
Go Titans!

(disclaimer: I never knew they were the Titans until today... but today I'm a Titan)
You must not watch much college baseball. They have been to the CWS 18 times and won it 4 times. I wish UNC baseball had that record.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Probably jinxinig it, but was 11-0 to start playing the spreads, lost 2, then hit next 2. Very profitable start, wish I would of parlayed some though...lol.

Sheesh, a day of NOBODY can score. I know many here do not like the NBA, but you have to guard there, cuz they will knock a shot down if you don't, probably even when you do.

It has been amazing how many players that are no threat to score, create their shot, or even just knock down a shot with a bit of pressure has been on display today. Rock fights for the most part across the board.

Reactions: Heelicious
You must not watch much college baseball. They have been to the CWS 18 times and won it 4 times. I wish UNC baseball had that record.
True, I don't get to watch much and I don't have teams CWS stats at the back of my brain. Must feel good to be so condescending.

I don't think that is accurate on any count. His game has progressed and his transfer had zero to do with any bank account. It was about his parents, who have all the bank they'll ever need.
Good lord don’t get so defensive just an opinion. You say it’s progressed that’s your opinion and that’s fine I don’t see much difference. Yes I heard it was about his parents too so they got their wish even if it was a stupid move. Glad they have bank too. Bless them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT