ADVERTISEMENT

7 college baseball programs who could win their first College World Series title in 2020(NCAA.com)

DF1972

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2006
North Carolina - Freshmen sensations Aaron Sabato and Danny Serretti headline UNC's talented returnees. Sabato slashed .343/.453/.696 with 18 homers and 63 RBIs while Serretti had a .299 average with 18 doubles. That gives the defending ACC tournament champs the most lethal heart-of-the-order combo in the conference. (NCAA.com)

Hope springs eternal. I’m still heartbroken over 2006. There always seems to be a fatal flaw that lurks on the verge of the roster or play. Was unable to attend this year. Hope next will allow me to do at least the 15. GDTBATH

Hope springs eternal. I’m still heartbroken over 2006. There always seems to be a fatal flaw that lurks on the verge of the roster or play. Was unable to attend this year. Hope next will allow me to do at least the 15. GDTBATH

Same here. We were the best team there period. Team was loaded with studs.

Reactions: Archer2 and osjr
Same here. We were the best team there period. Team was loaded with studs.
I’ve always believed the CWS was going so well that the fire in the belly was quenched and they were overcome by a team that ‘wanted it more’.

Reactions: tazki
Boshamer voted one of the 16 best college baseball stadiums in the country.

NQSSPDQJUAMPNZG.20130604063840.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT