ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread (2024)

Lunardi on dspn just said 1 seeds are locked, Carolina 1 seed in West
Yep should be clear as day now. No one left to beat our resume.

And couldn't have asked for an easier road to the ACC championship. We avoided all the top teams in the conference and are about to play a mediocre team playing it's 5th game in 5 days off an overtime appearance. Love it!

Reactions: Heelicious
My goodness UVA choked. Now we get to avoid UVA's horrible brand of ball and get MooU playing their 5th game in 5 straight days. Couldn't have worked out better for the Heels, but we still have to earn it and beat them again.

Yep should be clear as day now. No one left to beat our resume.

And couldn't have asked for an easier road to the ACC championship. We avoided all the top teams in the conference and are about to play a mediocre team playing it's 5th game in 5 days off an overtime appearance. Love it!
If Iowa state beats Houston good ol Joe will crow again. If memory serves me correctly, they were ahead of us in the rankings before last week. IMO we are the last number 1, but he’ll find a way to get some buzz going.

Don't take the wuffies for granted... they will be ready.
Agreed, this is NCSU natty!!!! If they continue, I promise they will get upset in the first round.

It looks like to guard Burns, you just need to lay off of him, wait for him to shoot and block his shot. I would like to see Withers try this approach. I really believe we block the ball every time, because he can barely dunk.

Procedures for Placing the Teams into the Bracket

1. The committee will place the four No. 1 seeds in each of the four regions, thus determining the Final Four semifinals pairings (overall 1 vs. 4; 2 vs. 3). The overall No. 1 seed has the opportunity to select its preferred first- and second-round site and preferred region.

2. The committee will then place the No. 2 seeds in each region in true seed list order. The committee may relax the principle of keeping teams as close to their area of natural interest for seeding teams on the No. 2 line to avoid, for example, the overall No. 5 seed being sent to the same region as the overall No. 1 seed. The committee will not compromise the principle of keeping teams from the same conference in separate regions.
Oh, now I understand. I thought there was this really huge poster and you just place the team stickers on it. 😂😂

Purdue lost today; Houston getting beat by 26 with less than 8min to play; hasn't even scored 30 pts yet. :oops: UConn in low scoring battle vs. Marquette. I hope these aren't allusions to the ACC title and how it will go tonight for the Heels.

Purdue lost today; Houston getting beat by 26 with less than 8min to play; hasn't even scored 30 pts yet. :oops: UConn in low scoring battle vs. Marquette. I hope these aren't allusions to the ACC title and how it will go tonight for the Heels.

Maybe with a convincing win tonight we can get the #1 overall seed. JK…..sort of.

With less than 5 minutes left, UH is down by 30 and only have 32 pts, 9 in 2nd half, shooting less than 25% for the game. IASt has two players that have a combined 32 pts. That is mind-boggling.

Reactions: HEELS1984
Iowa St. just made a strong argument for the last #1 seed vs Houston. We need to win big tonight and put the pups in their place or we might slip.

So if uva comes up short of the tournament they can blame Bennett for the dumbest coaching move of the tournament. Have to foul especially with fouls to give.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT