ADVERTISEMENT

And number five: Griffin joins the club

It is interesting what you see when watching a game. I never even thought about leakys screen. And Roach didn’t foul RJ, but there were missed calls the other way also. We all wear shaded glasses and that’s ok.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
I'll conversate.....I dont believe Duke had a much better season...in the totality, it was a 3 win/loss difference.....I am pretty sure both teams had lofty expectations coming into the season....dukes ride was a little smoother imo,....before losing to yall in Cameron, duke had 4 total losses by 9 total points....UNC took some heavy lopsided losses, but righted the ship at the perfect time.....I dont look at the loss in cameron as epic, it has happened before....losing to you guys in the F4 was BIG and kudos to yall for pulling it out, it was a great came...loves shot HUUUGGGEEEE!!!!!....as a duke fan i would say leakys screen was a foul..=)....and the call on Roach against davis late, roach didnt touch him at all and thats how it goes sometimes.....the saving grace was yall didnt hang #7 and I had the belief yall would at halftime....two great seasons w/ very different paths imo
Boogie, you don't consider the duke loss to UNC in K's final game at Cameron, with all the hoopala leading up to it, with UNC not being given a chance in that game in front of what looked like every former player K had to have not been EPIC ??? K's last game at Cameron and they lose to UNC, how in the world is that not epic? Yes of course the final 4 game was epic as well not just because it was the final 4 and UNC vs duke but as it ends up was K's very last game as a coach, forever. Of course they were both epic games, instant classics, and fortunately for UNC fans we came out on the winning end both times. K's final game at cameron was never played before that night!

Roach, fouled RJ with the body, legit call but fans on both sides will see it very differently, as it should be. Yeah, think most felt we had that natty at half time, I fully expected Kansas to make a strong come back but was hoping we could hang on. But on the whole, I would much rather my Heels lose in a natty game than to not get to play in the natty game.

Isn't it amazing that pukies can't help but be snide no matter how they try not to???

A little dookie always squeezes out! But a pukie whining about non-calls or phantom fouls is rich indeed! One point of clarification: the loss at Cameron NEVER happened before! Unless, ratty actually retired before and we weren't aware...possibly during the Gaudet/Back incident. The last two losses were the biggest games in our rivalry and I can't imagine a scenario where they are superseded! Too bad puke has to take them as losses throughout history!

Boogie, you don't consider the duke loss to UNC in K's final game at Cameron, with all the hoopala leading up to it, with UNC not being given a chance in that game in front of what looked like every former player K had to have not been EPIC ??? K's last game at Cameron and they lose to UNC, how in the world is that not epic? Yes of course the final 4 game was epic as well not just because it was the final 4 and UNC vs duke but as it ends up was K's very last game as a coach, forever. Of course they were both epic games, instant classics, and fortunately for UNC fans we came out on the winning end both times. K's final game at cameron was never played before that night!

Roach, fouled RJ with the body, legit call but fans on both sides will see it very differently, as it should be. Yeah, think most felt we had that natty at half time, I fully expected Kansas to make a strong come back but was hoping we could hang on. But on the whole, I would much rather my Heels lose in a natty game than to not get to play in the natty game.
losing was big, yes the hoopla and all...it ruined the celebration, but not the legacy and accomplishments imo.., but to me it was another loss and the few that he has had in cameron....the flip side is he got a win in his final game in the dome.which again is just another win in his 1202 total...i put more into the final four loss, thats all......just rewatched it again dsouth, i didnt see it...davis def sold it going all superman flying...=)....now to clarify, i wasnt blaming or whatever...thought were tough and also said thats how it goes sometimes....to me at the end of the day he finished 50-50 against unc and 0-1 in their only ever ncaa matchup...dsouth would a win that night in cameron been epic? or just the final chapter in the duke/unc rivarly in regrads to K?....little did we all know at that point we'd get the EPIC round 3..=)

Isn't it amazing that pukies can't help but be snide no matter how they try not to???

A little dookie always squeezes out! But a pukie whining about non-calls or phantom fouls is rich indeed! One point of clarification: the loss at Cameron NEVER happened before! Unless, ratty actually retired before and we weren't aware...possibly during the Gaudet/Back incident. The last two losses were the biggest games in our rivalry and I can't imagine a scenario where they are superseded! Too bad puke has to take them as losses throughout history!
where is the snideness, if referring to me?

I thought it was funny why K said,"we are not done yet."
What he didn't finish saying was done losing to UNC

Dook fans can downplay all they want. That loss hurt just as much as the FF loss. By all accounts, we are blessed to see them hit their stride when they did. I hope it translates well for the coming years

I thought it was funny why K said,"we are not done yet."
What he didn't finish saying was done losing to UNC
It was a dog whistle to the NCAA that he was expecting a NC on the way out. By hook or crook✍️
And I will admit I was a little nervous after seeing the officiating in the Michigan St and Texas Tech games. They wanted so bad to give that S.O.B another title.
But social media backlash and Caleb Love said "not happening".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT