ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you Trump supporters starting to get nervous?

So, there ARE "lefty utopias" somewhere that only take billionaires?

Not billionaires, but you have to have a certain amount of cash liquidity to move to a lot of these countreis, and some require you to have some sort of business plan on top of it. The US is the only developed country that is retarded and/or corrupt enough to just accept whoever wants to come over. It'll be our downfall someday. I hope I'm either dead or set for life at that point.

Not billionaires, but you have to have a certain amount of cash liquidity to move to a lot of these countreis, and some require you to have some sort of business plan on top of it. The US is the only developed country that is retarded and/or corrupt enough to just accept whoever wants to come over. It'll be our downfall someday. I hope I'm either dead or set for life at that point.
Someone told me, recently, that trying to get into New Zealand- like, relocate/live permanently- required some serious convincing. I bet that would be an awesome place to live.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Someone told me, recently, that trying to get into New Zealand- like, relocate/live permanently- required some serious convincing. I bet that would be an awesome place to live.
It actually would be an awesome place to live if you want to leave the US. They rank higher than us in several areas of life.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U

From what I've read, to get into a lot of places like New Zealand, you need to be sponsored somehow. The coolest thing about finance is that you can be sponsored by your company to live abroad, which is really intriguing to me. I don't plan to ever get married or have kids, so why wouldn't I take advantage of something like that if I could?

It actually would be an awesome place to live if you want to leave the US. They rank higher than us in several areas of life.
Always warm. Near the ocean. Probably not a trashy place anywhere. Like a giant Hilton Head Island without hurricanes.

Well, I guess you do have some EU countries now, and that's working out real well for them, isn't it? Massive austerity cuts, skyrocketing taxes, rampant crime and anti-Semitism... that sounds like a real "utopia" doesn't it?

And you blame that on refugees, who make up like 0.1% of the population?

And you blame that on refugees, who make up like 0.1% of the population?
Germany’s refugee population is more like 3.7% added to the existing Muslim population makes the minority around 7% of the total population. This segment tends to avoid assimilation and live in a few areas in the major cities. Whenever the young men of this group do venture outside of their urban areas they tend to get violent.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/sev...-assault-reports-1886998?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT