ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you Trump supporters starting to get nervous?

Hasn't that been the case since the beginning? I'm with you and @Hark_The_Sound_2010 on hoping the golden showers are legit. That would probably be the funniest thing a president has ever done.
I have no clue. Believe it or not, I have really followed that stuff closely. Being a man of more than a few odd kinks, I can’t really feign outrage over something like that.

And TBH, I don’t believe it. The man is a germophobe. Golden Showers seem like Fake News.

That said, I hope it’s true. I’d love to see some of the religious right spin that shit.

As long as I have an invite to your BDSM swinger party, I'm in.
giphy.gif

TBH, I am actually nervous. Have been for a while. See, my girls bball team has a game Friday night and its for 2nd place in the conference. we've been working on a few new traps for the team were gettin ready to play. Their PG is the best in the conference and I'm scared shitless that she is going to run circles around us.

TBH, I am actually nervous. Have been for a while. See, my girls bball team has a game Friday night and its for 2nd place in the conference. we've been working on a few new traps for the team were gettin ready to play. Their PG is the best in the conference and I'm scared shitless that she is going to run circles around us.

A great PG can be tough to overcome in the girls game. I like the idea of trapping and getting it out of her hands.

Good luck!

Reactions: chickenhunter
Not at all. She points the finger at his son, which I didn’t even know was a hypothesis until she told me. I never really cared to follow the case. But she spit it and I bought in.
He's the only other person who could have had that DNA.

OJ's son, Jason, is the only person who could have had similar DNA sequences. That's what I read, or heard, some doctor say in some OJ documentary. The DNA/forensic evidence is indisputable. So, who else could have had that DNA? That is what made Robert Kardashian abandon The Juice... after the trial.

OJ's son, Jason, is the only person who could have had similar DNA sequences. That's what I read, or heard, some doctor say in some OJ documentary. The DNA/forensic evidence is indisputable. So, who else could have had that DNA? That is what made Robert Kardashian abandon The Juice... after the trial.
OK but the dna would not be an exact match, just close

Not at all. She points the finger at his son, which I didn’t even know was a hypothesis until she told me. I never really cared to follow the case. But she spit it and I bought in.
Ok, so I read a few things about his son committing the murders and it definitely sounds plausible.

Hell, maybe it was a father-son combo murder.

Last edited:
#FUNFACT In the 1640's the Dutch inhabitants of New Amsterdam built a 12' wall to keep bad hombres out.

In 1664 the British ignored the wall & took New Amsterdam via Sea.

It's now known as New York.

They took down the wall & built a street instead.

They called it Wall Street.

#FUNFACT In the 1640's the Dutch inhabitants of New Amsterdam built a 12' wall to keep bad hombres out.

Dumbass Dutch.

Reactions: nctransplant

So what you're saying is the wall worked so well people were forced to go out into the sea to get around it.

Yeah, that could never happen here.

Well, since the wall is going to be so ineffective, that won't be a problem, right? ;)

Regardless, where are you going to go if the US gets too authoritarian? It isn't like any of these lefty "utopias" will take just anyone. Unless you have some real money, you're stuck here.

Well, since the wall is going to be so ineffective, that won't be a problem, right? ;)

Regardless, where are you going to go if the US gets too authoritarian? It isn't like any of these lefty "utopias" will take just anyone. Unless you have some real money, you're stuck here.
So, there ARE "lefty utopias" somewhere that only take billionaires?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT