ADVERTISEMENT

App State vs UNC Game Thread

I'm ready to get on the hype train after we win today. Then I'll be ready to call myself stupid for getting excited when we lose against Pittsburgh by two touchdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
GameDay folks seem impressed with the UNC D. They also are impressed with the RB room the Tar Heels have. It is more than just Drake Maye.

Time to put a hurting' on the Mountaineers.

Would like to get some turnovers today and put this 1 to bed early but this is App State Super Bowl and they are coming to win…Better be ready to go like last Saturday Night…

Not going to be able to watch this one live. Going to be the first thing I watch when I get up tomorrow. Thank God for DVR.

Would like to get some turnovers today and put this 1 to bed early but this is App State Super Bowl and they are coming to win…Better be ready to go like last Saturday Night…
Amen, get some PT for backups.

Tez is an honorary captain today. That means he will be on the field for the coin toss.

I'd like to se the D pitch a shut out. Just shut them down from start to finish.

Kinda shocked no rice since ed is hurt I know it’s a different position but just curious

Super smart to line up in a wildcat formation when your QB is the best player in the country.

Reactions: HeelBilly50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT