ADVERTISEMENT

Bacot

Me doing my happy dance . .

200w.gif

I'm in love with the hot-looking Mrs. Bacot . . . she's just boootiful.

“My main goal is to just to get one of my good friends, Cole Anthony, on board,” he said. “That’s where I’m going to work the hardest to try and get him to UNC. Of course his recruitment is hard to tell, but I’m definitely going to be recruit him the hardest because he’s one of my best friends.”

Um, this is good.
Loved your question on the podcast btw

Reactions: dadika13
As soon as I saw that Jumpman logo I said “It’s gotta be us right?” Thank goodness, looking forward to another great Tar Heel joining the family

Same. Literally, I said the same thing out loud at my office.

Anybody looking at the predictions for Cole pre/post this announcement? Should be interesting.

Cole coming here would give UNC the most electrifying back court in country.. add in Green.... just whoa

Last edited:
Just read the the Heels are "in the lead" for Green. There is probably still a lot of time before he commits but it's still good news.

Really love this for Coach Williams who worked so hard in recruiting him. Armando is such a great fit for what we do best and is exactly the type of big that we win with in March. The kid is a winner and is going to bring that mentality here, in addition to being a really great kid that is well liked by his teammates and will be an asset to our program. We got a great one in Armando, it's now time to celebrate Bacot Day!

Really love this for Coach Williams who worked so hard in recruiting him. Armando is such a great fit for what we do best and is exactly the type of big that we win with in March. The kid is a winner and is going to bring that mentality here, in addition to being a really great kid that is well liked by his teammates and will be an asset to our program. We got a great one in Armando, it's now time to celebrate Bacot Day!

I agree 100%. This commitment is a big accomplishment for Coach Williams and his staff. I'm so glad their hard work paid work.

It’s honestly really great that we have been able to land both of our top two post targets in the next two classes in Bacot ('19) and Sharpe ('20). The future in the post is very bright with these two talented bigs on board and the development of Sterling, Garrison and Huff!

Reactions: HermanT and MWHeels
It’s honestly really great that we have been able to land both of our top two post targets in the next two classes in Bacot and Sharpe. The future of our bigs is very bright with these two talented bigs on board and the development of Sterling, Garrison and Huff!
Good point Frank... front court is stacked for the next couple of cycles... though JRE would really round it out!
Now all Roy needs is a backcourt stud or two and look out!

Reactions: FranktheHeel
It’s honestly really great that we have been able to land both of our top two post targets in the next two classes in Bacot ('19) and Sharpe ('20). The future in the post is very bright with these two talented bigs on board and the development of Sterling, Garrison and Huff!

You bet .. Sharpe is that true (talented and athletic coming in) power forward we haven't had in awhile and I like the way the program is returning more to the traditional UNC line up with the BIG and talented front line to compliment the pg's and wings. Add Anthony to this class and there could realistically be a three+ year final four appearance. With the current roster and incoming multi-year players Ol' Roy could make a serious statement on his way to cutting greens on the golf course in his retirement :D . jmho

Echoing everyone here, this is a great point Frank.

Reactions: FranktheHeel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT