ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Williams- Rapper's Delight

How much time do you think it took to make that?
I dunno... but, it was pretty amazing. Every time I hear that song, I immediately go back to 6th/7th grade and going to SportsWorld Skating Rink in Rocky Mount, NC every Friday or Saturday night. That was around 1979/1980, I think. The DJ would play that and the rink would fill-up.

Reactions: Grayhead
Can’t stand Fallon, but that was about the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time. And I, too, grew up on The Sugarhill Gang. Still have the original records, as I used to DJ back in the day. Have this, Apache and 8th Wonder on my Spotify playlist.

That had to take a lot of time and was pretty impressive.

Reactions: Heelicious
Sorry, I never really found him to be all that funny. Now, I find him mostly annoying. Besides, I lose ALL interest in celebrities when they start going political on their shows. I get enough political talk everywhere else, I don't need it from people who are supposed to entertain me. Occasional jokes are one thing, but every night and regurgitating the same stuff just does nothing for me.

And, no, I Don't try to stop anyone from using whatever platform they choose, but I don't watch these people to get his/her thoughts on politics. Same with all late night shows or any show for that matter. And I don't care if the politics align with my views or not, I just don't want to hear it.

Personally, I think if we had less political talk in literally everything we do and more stuff that we could all enjoy without being reminded of our differences, perhaps we'd all be better off.

Just my thoughts.

I never watch Jimmy's show... I just thought the video was funny. I never watch any late night talk shows, unless it's a You Tube video OF the show!

I'm a You Tube junkie.

Did we ever have a thread where we shared You Tube channel favorites?

I never watch Jimmy's show... I just thought the video was funny. I never watch any late night talk shows, unless it's a You Tube video OF the show!

I'm a You Tube junkie.

Did we ever have a thread where we shared You Tube channel favorites?
Years ago I started a thread about favorite youtube videos. No reason to not do it again.

Years ago I started a thread about favorite youtube videos. No reason to not do it again.
I've been checking out this guy's channel for a while.

I dunno WHERE he gets all of these military rations from the last century or more. But, this dude has them from as far back as before the First World War! And... he opens them all... and EATS THEM! Or, he eats most of them. I gotta believe that these things are not cheap, either. I really don't know. But, it's awesome to watch him eat WWII rations and comment on how they taste. Plus, you get to see what the soldiers were issued during various times.

Jimmy Fallon literally opens the video by saying "We searched through news footage of our good pal Brian Williams [...] and we edited it together"

I'm guessing it's because Fallon made the video.

Yep. I assumed he made it, but even if he didn't, it was aired on his show in the clip provided, hence my reference.

Clip is still funny, though. Someone put a lot of work into that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT