ADVERTISEMENT

Britt McHenry

You can learn a lot about a man by observing how he treats others, especially those who can't do anything for him.

Same goes for women, obviously, but I didn't want to make the previous sentence a confusing mishmash of s/he and him/her references.

Britt was a local TV sports reporter here in DC for awhile and covered all the local teams
She is a knockout if you like tall blondes with great figures and gorgeous eyes

This video is highly revealing...I did not know her from a personal standpoint and now really have no desire to follow her and her career. She has shown herself to be a nasty, selfish, arrogant and condescending jerk.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
Still would.
truth
laugh.r191677.gif

Man, I know I am in the minorty here but I sympathize with her. She felt like her car was towed improperly and if she was right (and very possibly she was), then what recourse does she have? I might have dog cussed the crap out of someone too, although I don't make it personal when that happens. But I understand.

Oh yeah- would.

If she wasn't "the hottest bitch in the joint" then she would be giving hand jobs at the local strip joint.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
You can learn a lot about a man by observing how he treats others, especially those who can't do anything for him.

Same goes for women, obviously, but I didn't want to make the previous sentence a confusing mishmash of s/he and him/her references.
No doubt. I know for me personally I actually tend to treat those that people would consider of lowly status (I hate that but know no other way to express it) better than I treat those 'above me' or whatever you would call it. I don't treat anyone poorly but I'll tend to be more sympathetic to a normal laborer or something rather than someone with some power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT