ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Georgia Tech game thread on: Tuesday 30 January 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
This is a hard one to call because the Yellow Jackets have wins over Clemson, Duke and Mississippi State but have lost 8 of their last 9 games and are 2-7 currently in the ACC. They could have sweep the Blue Devils. They have a good shooting guard averaging about 14 a game and they can really rebound which helps them stay in games.

I am a believer that the guards of Davis and Cadeau will be too much even at home with a sellout for the Yellow Jackets to handle but as they say on any given night a upset can happen but I do not believe tonight that is happening. My battle cry for this game is : Take no prisoners and leave no doubt…

Bacot a short push shot as Withers and Trimble enter the contest then on the break Davis BOOM then Bacot using his left hand scores again 17-11

It seems like Bacot gets fouled every time he touches the ball. Don’t think he’s gotten a call yet.

Reactions: Heels5150
Ingram reminds me of a smaller version of Charles Barkley who also liked to go coast to coast after a rebound but the outspoken hall of famer has much better handles..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT