ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina @ Illinois game thread

Hands down the worst run defense how many years in a row. Come on guys I don't want to hear about talent. Nichols State did much better against the running of Chubb today then we did. This is absolutely pathetic at best.

im betting we go screen, pass, screen on the first series

Ugly. Still early obviously, but Mitch looks out of sync. Let's go boys. Get a stop on D, take a deep breath and let's get a couple first downs.

Go Heels!!

Nice answer by the offense. I think Mitch running will open things up. Still want to see more of Hood/Logan.

I really don't mind paying ten dollars to watch the game because I consider all Carolina sports worth the money. Just like last week their backs are killing us on the edges...

it's really going to be hard to beat teams if we cannot win any battles outside...watch the ends on these plays...credit to bart for fighting, but this is not pretty.

Sucks but that isn't on the defense. Just can't make certain mistakes.

Can't expect this D to cover for mistakes by areas that should be the strength of our team. I think I made an attempt like Switzers at a recent parks and rec softball game. It went similarly

they need to recruit a different type player, go for the smart kids a Little less athletic but Higher IQ's on where they are supposed to be on Defense.. Some guys on the team now are just Dumb..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT