ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke game thread on Saturday 9 February 2014

TV Teddy Valentine has been confirmed as one of the refs tonight’s. Personally I would concern myself more with who are going to cover Roach and McClain? This is Roach’s last game at home and he is been burning the nets recently and McClain has been excellent all season.

For Carolina to win this game Bacot will have to dominate in the paint on both ends and someone will have to show up offensively to help Davis score some points. Ingram probably had his best game of the season against Duke last time out hitting a bunch of threes but the Tar Heels will need Ryan to play like against Notre Dame bombing from the outside and driving to the hole like he did. The key of course will be Cadeau, he needs to drive, score, dish and most importantly not get in foul trouble early.

Cannot fall behind like that did against Clemson..

Last edited:
Ryan BOOM from the corner then Ryan BOOM again from the same spot but Mitchell gets one back then Ingram posts up proctor and banks one in followed by a Cadeau steal and Ryan BOOM from the top and it is a Duke timeout 15-4 early

Reactions: xtarheelx
After it looked like RJ got wiped out…but who can tell when the camera is in outer space?

Definitely looked that way but I can't complain about officiating so far. Bacot was tearing the seams of Flip's jersey and luckily no call...and the offensive hook luckily got missed.

EC cannot foul on that 3 attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT