ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke game thread on Saturday 9 February 2014

Great night…Great job by the players and coaches….From the tip to the end solid….We are not a 1 man team…We got 4 guys that can go for 30 on a given night….And that Defense tonight oh my god….I saw someone say it maybe on TOS that this team reminds them of 93….I don’t know about that but man they play together and for each other…..that’s 1 thing I see in this group that reminds me of 93….A true Team….

This just in from ESPN - Flip will be suspending by Face indefinitely due to his blatant trip in first half. Accordingly, Face has decided to indefinitely suspend Flip until Sunday practice. “He needs to learn from this and take responsibility for his actions. So he will not be allowed on the court until Sunday am” coach stated.

Reactions: CanuckChuck
Saw him on ESPN denying it... like he has no memory except that he was just getting up and had no idea Ingram was even there. The leg movement backward and up in that position is completely unnatural unless 100% intentional.

Is it that hard in 2024 to simply take responsibility for a bad decision, apologize and move on?

Where has integrity and class gone? Where is the coach who would hold such behavior and lack of remorse accountable? Oh... those are not requirements to be a coach at DOOK. K set a low bar so there really should be no shock.

Reactions: Heelicious
JWash with his best Sheed impersonation:
north-carolina-v-duke.jpg

DX5nsxgVoAASAqK.jpg

….I don’t know about that but man they play together and for each other…..that’s 1 thing I see in this group that reminds me of 93….A true Team….

I loved that 1993 team….but they were much more accomplished coming into the ACC tournament (defending National champ Duke was weaker that year for sure) and despite only having one player capable of making a 3 pointer, they had the ability to score a lot of points (record for most lopsided 2nd round victory).
Were those the first year of the argyle pattern?

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT