ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs. FSU gamethread

Relax, Longo will remember to run the ball after a few more drives.

Khafre is going to be really really good

edit: motherf*cker

No screens, slants, quick passes. FSU is one of the worst teams in the country in regards to pressuring the QB. Longo overthinks shit way too much early in the game.

Reactions: Archer2
Finally we get a prime time slot. Kickoff at 7:30 pm on ABC.

Fingers crossed for storm trooper combo.

TAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it may be a long time before we do again. Just got able to start watching.

Tar Heels do not look ready to play. They look like they think they deserve to be ranked Top 5.

forcing a FG attempt would be a huge win right now

either way, offense has to score on the next drive

We simply aren't a good football team and our coordinators make bad call after bad call. Longo has 3 plays and all Bateman does is blitz and never gets home. We give up big play after big play. Only team I know offensively that can turn 2 and 3 into 4th and 13. A loss tonight and it's all over but a BS bowl game. Blitz some more Bateman.

We simply aren't a good football team and our coordinators make bad call after bad call. Longo has 3 plays and all Bateman does is blitz and never gets home. We give up big play after big play. Only team I know offensively that can turn 2 and 3 into 4th and 13. A loss tonight and it's all over but a BS bowl game. Blitz some more Bateman.

easy there boss. we're definitely a good football team

Reactions: Archer2
I gotta say... that was a HUGE defensive stop and keeping that to only 3 points. Well done!

Defense is keeping Carolina in the game as FSU only gets a ft 10-0 for the Noles. It is time to pass on first down to Newsome or the Browns instead of running constantly on first down. Mix it up some

easy there boss. we're definitely a good football team
We're decent. We're not "good." This whole season is misleading. It's not a true season.

UNC should be beating FSU like a drum. They're not. This has been embarrassing so far except for that goal line stop.

The runners are getting pretty decent yardage. No 3rd down conversions, unfortunately.

dont you dare throw the ball right meow

edit: works every time 😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT