ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Virginia Tech gamethread

That's all that really matters. Mack believes the staff can be a little harder after a win. Lots of room to improve. But you know what?

OIP.-upIjj59umsVvPhr3E729wHaGI

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Very proud of the boys. When VT closed to within 5 we could have gotten tight. Instead, we took control of the game. Lots to improve on but we're 3-0 in the league for the first time since 2011. Feels good and teams ahead of us have lost.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Well... as I have said, if the defense matched our offense, we'd be top 5 material

Let's see what they do when they get back everyone and get a few more games under their belt. Remember that both Rene and Kelly are coming back from season-ending injuries. Remember that Bingley Jones is out for the year and Pinder has a broken hand. Also remember that we're 3-0 and that Mack has had us competitive in EVERY game for 16 straight games. Worst loss was by a whopping 7 points. Remarkable what this coaching staff has done rebuilding this program in just 16 games. Top 12 class for 2021...LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: shun1 and Archer2
TARRRRRRRRRRRRR
S

You have got to be kidding me. Our defense could stop a slow nose bleed. I don't see any improvement what so ever on that side of the ball.

At least two teams ahead of us are going to lose. At minimum we're going to be ranked #6.

And we all know we're overrated, but f%$k it! We've got to get better, and we will. We're getting some invaluable experience for our pups. It's all good.

Nobody else can say $hit because we still have to go through ND and Clemson. But we're already getting a ton of positive press and there's about to be even more of it coming. Mack and co. will leverage the rankings on the recruiting trail.

Just survive one game at a time. No different than being a top seed in March.

Nobody else can say $hit because we still have to go through ND and Clemson. But we're already getting a ton of positive press and there's about to be even more of it coming. Mack and co. will leverage the rankings on the recruiting trail.

Just survive one game at a time. No different than being a top seed in March.
Exactly. We control our own destiny, especially since we don't have to play Clensum until the ACCCG. Wink. But if we continue to improve and get some guys back, we can compete with most teams.

The future's so bright...

Top 5 hmmm well I guess so but not sure it really means much this year. It is 2020 so what the heck.

Top 5 hmmm well I guess so but not sure it really means much this year. It is 2020 so what the heck.
Rankings don't mean much this year. It's the 2nd week in October and Ohio State is ranked #6, Penn State #9, and the haven't played a single game.

Yeah, that’s the type of crazy year it is. I still think Clensum and the Domers are a step or two above the rest of the conference. NTL, if we just keep taking it one game at a time, who knows what might happen?

Two quick observations:
We have to wrap up on our tackles and hold on, help is coming.
Cut down on the self-inflicted penalties.
Nevertheless, this is a helluva football team. Cannot wait to see how much better we can be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT