ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina's Tale of Two Halves Versus Northern Iowa

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

Hitting threes at the clip we did in the second half would beat most teams. It was great to see. At one point in the second half Bacot only had 5 FG attempts. I don’t want us to abandon going through him to that level. Our best bet is being flexible and adjusting to what is working each game. That’s hard for opposing teams to prep for as well.

^^^Yes, yes, yes. Please keep going to Armando and playing inside out!
As my pop used to say, ”It’s called basketball. You gotta put the ball in the basket to win.”

Hitting threes at the clip we did in the second half would beat most teams. It was great to see. At one point in the second half Bacot only had 5 FG attempts. I don’t want us to abandon going through him to that level. Our best bet is being flexible and adjusting to what is working each game. That’s hard for opposing teams to prep for as well.
I believe if you have a good shot for you that you should take it, I think that is what offense should be about, getting a good shot that is a good shot for that particular player, and then making that good shot. For example, Ryan has been in a shooting slump, I have discussed why I think that was in other threads but suffice it to say he could not buy a basket in that first half yesterday. But he took a deep trey and made it, Jones Angel called it a heat check, that was a good shot for Ryan! He had his feet set and his rhythm carried thru, splash. But had Bacot done the same thing, bad shot, a good shot is not the same shot for every player, other than a wide open lay up. RJ may be our best shooter but a hand in his face fall away from trey is a bad shot, for him and anyone else.

I absolutely want the ball to go inside to Bacot but if he gets the double I want him to realize where the double is coming from and quickly find the wide open shooter and Bacot has always struggled with that. The ball going inside is great but if it never comes back out we have a problem. IT is more about finding open looks guys can drop and a guy like Cadeau is really good at creating open looks for guys even if the ball does not go in to the paint or by his ability to drive and kick.

You talk about adjusting, totally agree, with particular team Hubert has the players that allow him to adjust in game with certain rotations that that give us unique different looks. If guards are going off on us for example, we can bring in Seth, if we are getting out rebounded or out physicalled bring in Withers at the 4, with Ingram at the 3 and Ryan at the 2, with Bacot and either RJ or Cadeau at the point? My point is we can n ow adjust by bringing in a different rotation and not have to call TO and explain an adjustment or wait till half time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT