ADVERTISEMENT

CHAPEL HILL Regional (Carolina advances to Super Regional vs. Arkansas in Chapel Hill)

I'm not going to say that me going to the game is what started them back on a winning streak, but I won't stop anyone else from saying it.
I'm not going to say it either. I believe you have one of the most notoriously bad in-person W-L records of all times. Mine isn't great but yours is legendary.

I'm not going to say it either. I believe you have one of the most notoriously bad in-person W-L records of all times. Mine isn't great but yours is legendary.
Actually my regular season record is excellent. I'm only around .500 in the postseason though.

Anyone know how they will determine the home team for tonight's game?

Our country’s labor shortage is quite evident after seeing the quality of officiating in these games. Maybe I can pick up a little extra cash as an umpire next season.

You don't know how correct you are! I book umpires for showcase tournaments and umpires are becoming scarce, coupled with the fact that there is way more youth baseball than there was several years ago. If you have a kid who plays baseball, and haven't had a game yet with only 1 umpire, it's coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT