ADVERTISEMENT

Chick's IP matches ONE other poster...

I'll go on record -- As hilarious as this is, I don't think you guys are the same person. Clearly know each other and probably sitting in the same room posting on here at the same time...and I think we know who that "30-yr old cool guy" is that's been mentioned lately (I'm not judging).

To each their own.
You know what? Now that I know her, I KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS, TOO! Turns out, he's 26!

He's not me either. I'm old enough to be his dad.

I'll go on record -- As hilarious as this is, I don't think you guys are the same person. Clearly know each other and probably sitting in the same room posting on here at the same time...and I think we know who that "30-yr old cool guy" is that's been mentioned lately (I'm not judging).

To each their own.
I'm not sleeping with Strum, he is not 30 but The 30 year old turns out is only 26!!! lol

You guys are a bunch of dumb butts! I will GLADLY make a wager with ANYONE that we are NOT the same person, name the price.... Strum and I will gladly take you to dinner after we win and rub it in your faces on how WRONG you guys have been! smdh This IS getting good!

Shut up strum.

Such a friggin attention whore you are. That's why it was easy for me to call this when you let your inner vagina out months ago.

Pathetic.

4e3f66a0b0c86b7117800782d597a089e7af737317fb85afdabdcd2ffd79a3cc.jpg

I really don't know what to say. I mean, I knew the dude was a phony and I've been telling y'all that for some time.

I don't know if this is more hilarious than sad or more sad than hilarious.

What a chump.

Christmas has come early. I just wish I could be on my compute instead of my phone.

Per your wish Chick/Strum, and just because you asked so nicely...will this work? You have a shared IP with ONE (1) other poster. I looked at the last 415 times it happened...consecutively. Guess who?

You can give up the charade now, dude.

chick_bleeds_carolina_blue - Shared IPs
The following users are logged as having used IP addresses used by chick_bleeds_carolina_blue recently.

1. strummingram

Where did zhe request this?

Question for you @strummingram, when someone does something to you, are they now doing it to themselves twice? Does it also work the other way?

I'm so confused. Can we replace chick/strum either and or both with the cute 20s-something woman that was in strum/chick's picture from awhile back that was/is chick/strum's friend.

Fugg it, now my head hurts.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Question for you @strummingram, when someone does something to you, are they now doing it to themselves twice? Does it also work the other way?

I am strum. The whole @gunslingerdick thing was just a trick I played on all of you. I created @gunslingerdick so that I could eventually ignore myself. So let me answer your question. But I will not take follow up questions from @gunslingerdick.

Yes to both questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT