ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Change

I’d kill myself if I was as worried about everything in life as some of y’all seem to be.

You are killing yourself... slowly, and eventually, painfully.

No one who makes these choices to improve their lives and health are worried... anymore. That's one of the benefits. It's becoming aware of the potential harm and changing it, that's what's actually occurring.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I would challenge anyone to view forks over knives on netflix and still eat factory farmed meat. Take the emotion out of it regarding the animals crying at slaughter and living entire lives not being able to turn around in cages and being skewered by fork lifts and so on and just look at the sanitation. Absolutely disgusting. Havent touched factory farmed meat since. I do enjoy grass fed meat free range chicken and wild game as much as anyone.
How much of a challenge was it, is it, to steer clear of that?

The problem is the convenience. Life happens. You’re starving, you gotta be somewhere in 30 min where you know it will be hours before you can eat. Have to keep myself out of those situations. When the kids were small and we had to ferry them around everywhere it was very hard.

Reactions: strummingram

It’s easy. You just have to make up your mind that you are now a person that doesn’t eat crap. It’s no longer even an option. Remove the decision from the equation.

You’re seriously going to argue that factory farms don’t exist because you personally haven’t seen one? Forrealz?
I'm arguing that the site @tarheel0910 put up is bullshit. I live here. I've been all over both states and I haven't seen it. Have you been out here or are you just banking on what your professors and the net tell you? If the later is what you are banking on you are what I thought you were.

I'm arguing that the site @tarheel0910 put up is bullshit. I live here. I've been all over both states and I haven't seen it. Have you been out here or are you just banking on what your professors and the net tell you? If the later is what you are banking on you are what I thought you were.

So yes you are arguing that something doesn’t exist because you personally haven’t seen it then. Oh boy.

So yes you are arguing that something doesn’t exist because you personally haven’t seen it then. Oh boy.
You are what I thought you are. Do you understand that out here that stuff is not happening? The site @tarheel0910 poasted suggested it was rampant here? It's not. These animals here are treated very humanely and in no way is it like a factory. When you finally leave the classroom let me know.

You are what I thought you are. Do you understand that out here that stuff is not happening? The site @tarheel0910 poasted suggested it was rampant here? It's not. These animals here are treated very humanely and in no way is it like a factory. When you finally leave the classroom let me know.

Lol I guess hark wasn’t the only one that needed a snickers.

And you need to figure out that the classroom isn't the end all be all. Someday you will grow up and get some real life experiences.

We've been through this before. You insist on keeping your head up your ass so I'm just gonna let you do you.

You are killing yourself... slowly, and eventually, painfully.

No one who makes these choices to improve their lives and health are worried... anymore. That's one of the benefits. It's becoming aware of the potential harm and changing it, that's what's actually occurring.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me.

Just so everyone knows what we're talking about...

FactoryFarmMap.png

And you need to figure out that the classroom isn't the end all be all. Someday you will grow up and get some real life experiences.

Ya, I mean we've all been there. I certainly thought that way at one time too.

I think this one of those "the more you learn, the more you realize how little you know" or "you know just enough to be dangerous" type deals.

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT