ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen Received 500k From Russian Oligarch After Election

That *is* the Cliffs Notes. It's 580 words. If you can't be bothered to read it, then you need to stop pretending you have any genuine interest on the subject and acknowledge you're just being a troll.

First of all dicknose, to answer your previous question of why I put “got Trump elected” in quotes, I asked the question, “what did Trump get from his supposed deal with the Russians?” @Heels Noir answered by saying (and I quote), “Trump got elected...”. How could I take that answer to mean anything but the insinuation that the Russians got Trump elected? But we could clarify that if Heels Noir would stop evading and answer a question.

Secondly, as my poast to Heels Noir mentioned, I was asking for his perspective. I can google shit as well as the next guy. That’s not what I was looking for. I wanted Heels Noir’s perspective.

Lastly, yes, indeed I’m somewhat trolling and I will continue to do so in an effort to gum up these threads if for no other reason than to piss off some obsessed poasters.

You got anything else we need to clear up or was all that sufficient?

While we are after cash and their influence here. Why not investigate the $1.7 BILLION cash payment in unmarked bills to IRAN by Obama administration. Where did that cash come from? How did Iran use such Cash? Did it pay those in administration for Iran "deal"? What was Kerry doing this week and did that also violate the Logan act even more so that what Flynn may have done? Did he get some of Cash????

I mean $500K is not even the interest earnings on $1.7 Billion.
They have no answer for that nor did they care at the time it happened.

Reactions: Louigi
I just can't get that outraged about it. These are tactics that have been used by every world power since the beginning of time. I doubt it's the first time it's been used on us and we have certainly used it on other countries. The only difference is the Russians were smart enough to use newer technology. That article is just more proof that we need to change how the voting system works in America.

Ya, my main takeaway from that article is that it's not something to get all that outraged about. Another takeaway is that it's still unclear how involved (if at all) Trump's camp was in the whole thing.

Here's an article about this 500K mystery payment (spoiler alert: nobody that isn't jumping to conclusions knows what this is about either)

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/09/6097...leged-russian-payments-to-trumps-lawyer-cohen

Reactions: nctransplant
Ya, my main takeaway from that article is that it's not something to get all that outraged about. Another takeaway is that it's still unclear how involved (if at all) Trump's camp was in the whole thing.

Here's an article about this 500K mystery payment (spoiler alert: nobody that isn't jumping to conclusions knows what this is about either)

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/09/6097...leged-russian-payments-to-trumps-lawyer-cohen
I actually just read that article. Weird stuff, but I'm not sure what to make of it. But as I said earlier, I'm at the point were I just don't care about all this crap going on with Trump.

Anna-Kournikova-anna-kournikova-1621539-497-666.jpg

Anna K is the hottest professional woman athlete of all time. But this picture doesn't do her justice.

62675_septimiu29_AnnaKournikova_Maxim_Oct20106_122_652lo_1_.jpg

anna-kournikova-1094011.jpg

800_anna-kournikova-bikini-in-instyle-1635061771.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
Much of that information was later released publicly to embarrass the victims via WikiLeaks or another website, DCLeaks, which was set up by Russian intelligence.

Julian Assange has said repeatedly to this day that none of his information cam from the Russians. As much as I dislike Julian Assange, his information has been spot on and accurate in all his leaks ,etc. So, this is where the NPR report falls apart...
"WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service. It has encouraged its followers to find jobs at CIA in order to obtain intelligence. It directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States, while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations."

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks."

- CIA Director Mike Pompeo, April 13, 2017

https://www.cia.gov/news-informatio...estimony/pompeo-delivers-remarks-at-csis.html

I would like to point out and give credit to Donald Trump, for whatever role he had in getting those hostages back. He definitely deserves congratulations for that. I'm not sure what level he was instrumental, and I know that South Korea's leaders are helpful in the whole thing. I know Kim Jeong Un had to be on board with it as well. But Trump definitely deserves accolades for what he did.

So, Avanatti reports payments to Cohen report is now being reported as false tonight. So we have a 3 page thread started by a liberal OP that jumped the gun. It was the wrong Michael Cohen in report. Not Trump's former attorney. o_O You can't make this stuff up and watching liberals twist on this is hilarious. More fake news that the libs on this board eat up like dog vomit.

Dogs-humping-puke.gif

So, Avanatti reports payments to Cohen report is now being reported as false tonight. So we have a 3 page thread started by a liberal OP that jumped the gun. It was the wrong Michael Cohen in report. Not Trump's former attorney. o_O You can't make this stuff up and watching liberals twist on this is hilarious. More fake news that the libs on this board eat up like dog vomit.

Dogs-humping-puke.gif
Yeah looks like this whole thing is now going to be proved wrong, much like the great reporting by NBC just a few days ago. What a bunch of suckers. Keep digging libs

Reactions: Louigi
I would like to point out and give credit to Donald Trump, for whatever role he had in getting those hostages back. He definitely deserves congratulations for that. I'm not sure what level he was instrumental, and I know that South Korea's leaders are helpful in the whole thing. I know Kim Jeong Un had to be on board with it as well. But Trump definitely deserves accolades for what he did.

I'd definitely agree w/ that. Credit 45 for this action . .

Yeah looks like this whole thing is now going to be proved wrong, much like the great reporting by NBC just a few days ago. What a bunch of suckers. Keep digging libs
I dig those libs with the goatees and berets. They snap their fingers a lot.

I did a Google search, and I don't think this whole thing now will be "proved" wrong. There are a few incorrect transactions, but, the main attractions are still legit. I was actually hoping to find out that he'd blundered it big-time, to enhance the entertainment effect.

I dunno how he acquired the financial information. He might be up-shit-creek for that. Seems there were at least two, for very low amounts, that were different MC's. The high dollar, more incriminating transactions, are still hung on the right guy. I guess it's possible that could change, if he made mistakes elsewhere.

I dig those libs with the goatees and berets. They snap their fingers a lot.

I did a Google search, and I don't think this whole thing now will be "proved" wrong. There are a few incorrect transactions, but, the main attractions are still legit. I was actually hoping to find out that he'd blundered it big-time, to enhance the entertainment effect.

I dunno how he acquired the financial information. He might be up-shit-creek for that. Seems there were at least two, for very low amounts, that were different MC's. The high dollar, more incriminating transactions, are still hung on the right guy. I guess it's possible that could change, if he made mistakes elsewhere.
All 3 American companies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT