ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations, Carolina

Thanks, Red . . . and best of luck to you'se guys in the dance.

Originally posted by Majestic Red:
And good luck the rest of the ACC tourney.
Hope your fans that made the trip down (over?) enjoyed yourselves at your first ACC Tourney.

I fully expect y'all to make some serious noise in the NCAA's. I can see 3-4 ACC teams going deep in the tourney.

Classy post Red. I think UL is a good fit in the ACC. This season, we have had
three wild games against you guys. I look forward to many more.

Thanks Red! Classy bunch them Card fans, so glad to have them in the ACC, absolute HOME-RUN!

Hope we meet again in the final 4!
cool.r191677.gif

WE beat a heck of a good team today, Lville fans so far have been nothing but wonderful additions to the ACC and their team has darn sure been a wonderful addition. Considering the team that left the ACC and getting the Cards, the ACC made out like bandits, what is a freakin terp any way? LOL

Definitely a good sign that the Heels matched Louisville's toughness. The Cardinals will make some noise in the dance. Glad to have their program and fan base in the ACC.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm late but wanted to congratulate you guys on a good game.

I believe we caught you guys w/o Barry (BerrySp?) in previous games and we were late rotating over on him, and he made us pay.

But the bottom line is Johnson owned the paint in the 2nd half and we had no answer. We chased the ball and he put himself right where he needed to be all night either at the FT line or the rim.

So good luck moving forward, we have an end of an era winding down and feels like we're playing out the string.

You guys could be very dangerous.

Good luck and congrats again.

I love having L'Ville in the ACC. There fans have been pretty classy on this board. Hopefully we'll meet for the 4th time this year in the Final 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT