ADVERTISEMENT

Bubble watch

dtodd4475

Hall of Famer
Jul 17, 2005
With Drake leading in the Missouri Valley final, do both get in, anyway? If so, Virginia, Wake, and Pitt as the toeing the line ACC teams would need to do a bit more in the ACC tourney to be on the right side come selection Sunday.

Drake won...but does ISU "deserve" an at large? They were fine in the KenPom @ #30, but dropped to #43 with the loss...MVC is weak.

Drake won...but does ISU "deserve" an at large? They were fine in the KenPom @ #30, but dropped to #43 with the loss...MVC is weak.
They are only 1-4 in quad 1 wins, but were 26 in the NET coming in to the Final. Going to be close. It was a great game with tough shot making on CBS, so the manner they lost looked good for the eye test.

Lunardi currently has the East as a frikking gauntlet

UConn
UNC
UK
KU

That's about two dozen titles in that top 4
Luckily he doesn’t know jack about who goes where. I could see UConn being 1 overall - if so we’d have to be bottom 2 seed (8th overall). No way is that happening. I think it’s more likely UNC and UT end up as 1 -2 in same region like south.

Reactions: Archer2
Luckily he doesn’t know jack about who goes where. I could see UConn being 1 overall - if so we’d have to be bottom 2 seed (8th overall). No way is that happening. I think it’s more likely UNC and UT end up as 1 -2 in same region like south.
So, Joey Loonardo said ...
Really...??

Reactions: Heelicious
I do not think Virginia or Wake get in. I do think Pitt does. Wake and Virginia had multiple opportunities to get off the bubble down the stretch and kept coming up short.

ACC is getting hosed. UVA finished3rd in conf and they are last four in?? Big 12 has gamed the system with their OOC scheduling. The eye test tells me Clemson, Wake and Pitt should be in also.
It is only going to get worst when the new teams come on board. More teams with a sorry Net rating.

Reactions: dtodd4475
ACC is getting hosed. UVA finished3rd in conf and they are last four in?? Big 12 has gamed the system with their OOC scheduling. The eye test tells me Clemson, Wake and Pitt should be in also.
UVa Lost to notre dame by 22, wisconsin by 24, memphis by 23, nc state by 16, wake by 19, and virginia tech by 34 (!!!!) and do not have a win over a currently ranked team. They are not a tournament team. They will get in but their resume sucks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT