ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Flagg

kevindow

Freshman
Mar 29, 2015
I have seen his latest highlights, and he is a beast on offense and defense, and he has great vision and a high basketball IQ.

He has reclassified to 2024. He has stated that Duke is his dream school, but what about UNC ? Have we offered a scholarship to him, as I have not seen the offer online ? Wouldn't he love to play with Jackson, Powell, Brown, and possibly Fland ?

Last edited:
I have seen his latest highlights, and he is a beast on offense and defense, and he has great vision and a high basketball IQ.

He has reclassified to 2024. He has stated that Duke is his dream school, but what about UNC ? Have we offered a scholarship to him, as I have not seen the offer online ? Wouldn't he love to play with Jackson, Powell, Brown, and possibly Fland ?
He will be moving into Zions semester home next yr

What an awful thread title.
Please forgive me, as that was not my intent. It has been changed, and I will be more careful with my infrequent posts here. I read that he had visited UNC, but no report from the visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
He is the real deal. He will be at Dook fir a year or straight G league. His only decision.

On a positive not for me, it seems Flory Bidunga, who I really like, and looked Dook bound is now getting hooked up to go to Auburn or Kansas for his year in college. Very happy to see that development. His recruitment has been, let's just say interesting. 👀

Last edited:
DaSheed’s Crystal Ball says dook.
UCONN and the G-League are also possibilities, but unlikely

Last edited:
On a positive not for me, it seems Flory Bidunga, who I really like, and looked Dook bound is now getting hooked up to go to Auburn or Kansas for his year in college. Very happy to see that development. His recruitment has been, let's just say interesting. 👀
"No honor among thieves" 👈

How many dollars could he get from playing for Duke vs G league?
Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m certainly not an expert on this, but it seems to me that any NIL deal at dook for an elite player like Cooper Flagg is going to blow away anything the G-League can offer. Not to mention the National exposure of dook being on television more than Leave it to Beaver reruns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT