ADVERTISEMENT

Cosby . .

98d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
I remember him as a kid in Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids... and Picture Pages.

I never watched the Cosby Show. I had a huge crush on Lisa Bonet, however. Angel Heart is a great film.

It's a shame he spent his adult life dosing and raping women. I've never understood the impulse to take advantage of a non-consensual experience. I don't get the appeal at all.

I remember him as a kid in Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids... and Picture Pages.

I never watched the Cosby Show. I had a huge crush on Lisa Bonet, however. Angel Heart is a great film.

It's a shame he spent his adult life dosing and raping women. I've never understood the impulse to take advantage of a non-consensual experience. I don't get the appeal at all.

You know, Eddie . . . it's like this w/ me, if, you take something that isn't given to you, it's called stealing . . !

Rape is the highest level of stealing there can possibly be.

I'm sorry that BC has to spend time in prison, but, it's what he has coming to him IMHO . . he hurt a lot of folks with his actions. His crimes were not something done that no individuals suffered because of his misgivings.

Reactions: Heelicious
Personally, this whole thing makes me sad. I always thought Cosby was one of the good guys. But I guess he fooled me.
I'm sure he won't outlive his sentence, but he gets what he deserves.

Rapists and pedophiles are scum of the earth.

He's going to wish he could dose himself if he gets put in gen pop

He's going to wish he could dose himself if he gets put in gen pop
Ya think they'll put him in there? I have my doubts that he will be allowed in with the no-name's.

I remember listening to Scott Thorson on Howard Stern (Liberace's lover) and he said that he was next to Charles Manson and they never saw the regular prisoners. Of course, that guy could have been lying his ass off.

Ya think they'll put him in there? I have my doubts that he will be allowed in with the no-name's.

I remember listening to Scott Thorson on Howard Stern (Liberace's lover) and he said that he was next to Charles Manson and they never saw the regular prisoners. Of course, that guy could have been lying his ass off.

Nah he’d be dead in no time. I’m sure his lawyer tied that up before he even surrendered. But the idea of him getting a taste of his own medicine is a nice thought...

i don’t think they care about men raping women, but they might just want to off the guy they all watched growing up.

So technicality or proof he is innocent?

They declined to prosecute the first time around, which meant he couldn't use the 5th in a civil case. They then used the testimony from the civil case to prosecute him.

whoa, Howard Stern was Liberace's lover?

Reactions: uncfootball-
whoa, Howard Stern was Liberace's lover?
...Then spit it back in the faces of you racists
And hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you Nazis
Watch me, 'cause you thinkin' you got me in this hot seat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT