ADVERTISEMENT

cuse vs UNC GAME THREAD--Tuesday 26 February

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Cannot have a let down now that the team is rolling. Next to the last game at home for William's, Maye and Johnson. Hopefully White can get out of his recent shooting woes. Duke destroyed the Orange zone with a bunch of corner threes and I expect Johnson and Maye to do the same thing. Give em Hell Heels...

Reactions: ATarheeL
Since it is not Puke playing again ESPN is not showing the contest on either one of their two main channels. It is being shown locally but if you are out of state you might not be able to find the game. Come here if you want up to date scoring and the score

Reactions: ATarheeL
Thank goodness for local ACC Network affiliates! A win tonight locks up a 3 seed at worst in the ACC Tournament with 3 to go. Let's go boys, lock this one up.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Cuse 6 out of 8 so far then White BOOM from the top the Johnson BOOM from the right and the Cuse smartly calls time. Cuse leads 15-14

My VPN has been a lifesaver this year as much as UNC has played off national TV and how much ESPN blacks me out in freaking Pittsburgh.

Why does it seem like the Cuse has the same record about this time every year lately? They’ll end up about 21-11, squeak into the tourney then knock off a few times that aren’t used to playing their zone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT