ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: What is the Low End for UNC Hoops This Season?

Low end...Ouch, 3rd in the ACC, lose in the quarter finals of the ACCT, bow out sweet 16, lose to duke twice and NC State once. I think we will be much better than that. I do think we have a legit shot at getting in to the final 4 and from that point on all bets are off.

If no chemistry turns into locker room drama there is no bottom. Not that I believe that will happen. I think 22 wins and a 6 seed. But that of course will be cause for numerous meltdowns in here.

Low end is another season on the bubble and irrelevancy nationally. I'm sorry to say, but the returning core has a bunch of 10-loss seasons on their resume. The transfers are all from programs that haven't done any significant winning the last few seasons.

My expectations are higher, but that's the low end IMO. Most seasons, I think this is a top 20 team that makes the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament. A notch or two below a Final Four team IMO.

Low end… less than 20 regular season wins and a ton of transfers because we didn’t play fast or use our bench.

Low end is no team chemistry on the court, they drove me nuts last season.
This. Everyone is talking about results…. But the actual on-court product needs to improve.

It’s all on Hubert, he sat one seat down for 9 yrs and has been in the top job for two…. No more excuses

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
I disagree. It is on everyone associated with the team! Chemistry is already better and that is mostly a function of who the players are and their choices. Coaches can't coach chemistry! (although they can contribute one way or the other) Play on the court and development as the season progresses falls on the coaches to me! DES and Roy had teams that struggled with chemistry too. Players need to understand it isn't a "ME" show and play for each other. Coaches need to reward those who do so and sit those who don't-equal responsibility!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT