ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson just beat LaSalle on a buzzer shot

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
LaSalle, #9 seed, led by as many as 18.

What most interest me about this is that i is the A-10. This is the 1st year Davidson is in the league, and it won the regular season. This is the league that many people fasely assume is owned by Shaka Smart VCU (which is the #5 seed). For the record, VCU under Smart has 1 A-10 tournament championship and 0 regular season titles.

Bob McKillop is like Jim Larranaga used to be: almost never mentioned for a major conference job (and never for a power program) and easily a better coach than at least 90% of the flavors of the month that get offered major conference jobs.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
Bob McKillop is like Jim Larranaga used to be: almost never mentioned for a major conference job (and never for a power program) and easily a better coach than at least 90% of the flavors of the month that get offered major conference jobs.
Maybe Bob is at Davidson because he WANTS to be.

Besides...................he can't be much of a coach, had 2 timeouts at the end of the game and didn't use one to set something up.
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:
Originally posted by WoadBlue:
Maybe Bob is at Davidson because he WANTS to be.
That's the same thing about Larranaga.

I would say that by now McKillop would not leave - he's 64 or 65. But that doe snot excuse the stupidity tat has seen HC search after HC search in the ACC and SEC and BE ignore him.

Honestly, don't know enough about him to know if others have shown interest and he simply said "no thanks".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT