ADVERTISEMENT

Davis Facing Options, Decision About Returning or Going

I would think that RJ if was sure he could get an NBA rookie contract would jump at that opportunity. If not another year of NIL living the college life at UNC would be a terrible alternative. Hope he gets all the info on his choices and makes what’s best for him and his goals. He has solidified himself to being a historic Tar Heel and the fan base will only wish him the best

I'm sure this poor-shooting game wasn't the way he wanted his last outing in the UNC uniform to go. But I don't imagine that will be a very big part of his decision process. He's had a great career here.

I wonder if the decisions of any other players will factor in. Armando is gone, but Ingram could return. With Armando, Cormac and Ingram gone, I'd think it more likely RJ leaves, too.

Will RJ and Ingram decide early? Or might they wait to see who Hubert gets up front in the portal?

Do any NBA mock draft boards show Harrison Ingram going in the first round? Selfishly, I really hope not.

I really want Ingram back but really, really hope Seth doesn't go anywhere. If he hasn't already, I sure hope Hubert has a sit down with both EC and Seth and try to explain why they rotted on the bench and the second half.

With HI, Seth & RJ back, along with the addition of a stud five, (and that being a very important addition), UNC could be even better next year!

I know, I know....its all speculation until we hear who is going where.

RJ will be UNCs all time leading scorers if he returns, but it would get the same asterisk of Bacots 5 years.

I feel many wouldn't want to say RJ was the all time leading scorer over Hansbrough.

Edit: Actually he still possibly wouldn't pass hansbrough even with the 5th year. That's crazy.

RJ will be UNCs all time leading scorers if he returns, but it would get the same asterisk of Bacots 5 years.

I feel many wouldn't want to say RJ was the all time leading scorer over Hansbrough.

Edit: Actually he still possibly wouldn't pass hansbrough even with the 5th year. That's crazy.

He needs 784 points, which is exactly how much he scored this season.

Do any NBA mock draft boards show Harrison Ingram going in the first round? Selfishly, I really hope not.

I really want Ingram back but really, really hope Seth doesn't go anywhere. If he hasn't already, I sure hope Hubert has a sit down with both EC and Seth and try to explain why they rotted on the bench and the second half.

With HI, Seth & RJ back, along with the addition of a stud five, (and that being a very important addition), UNC could be even better next year!

I know, I know....its all speculation until we hear who is going where.
Ingram has worked his way into the 2nd round, which should be enough, unless he performs poorly in workouts.

RJ only has free agent invite options available in reality. Another year not competing with pro prospects as a big fish in a small pond talent wise hurts his NBA development, but if he ain't making it, get the boosters NIL flowing, big dog national status year in college, then overseas. Makes sense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT