ADVERTISEMENT

Do not panic.

botate

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2004
Prospect Hill, NC
UNC fans. We get a pass on being upset. Some of us take a loss pretty tough and let’s face it, we stunk last night.

However, we can still do some very good things this year. We all knew in the back of our minds that replacing Dazz, Javonte, Mike and Dyami wasn’t going to be easy. We saw a well oiled machine in the Orange bowl where it’s easier to fill in holes. Game one is always pretty tough and let’s be honest. Lane stadium, when primed like last night is the equivalent of playing in Hansbrough Indoor Stadium vs the dookies with an inexperienced group of players.

The young kids were shell shocked during the first half. Totally dominated. We weren’t prepared to see our OLine get pimp slapped and we all know that if your OLine doesn’t do it’s job. You are not going to run the ball well and the QB will be running for his life.

11 game are left and I am still feeling like we will contend for the Coastal division. You see, most of us on this site wants nothing more than UNC football to be legit and elite. We want to win the ACC and be in the mix for a Natty. I am not sure how the season will go, but I honestly feel that we are still going to be very good. Last night hurts, it sucks. Not to mention everyone that is not a UNC fan is gloating after we didn’t live up to the hype. Take the weekend to get it out of your system and get back up on that horse. We have to. Go Heels!

By the way, I was looking forward to a huge extended weekend of watching football. Not as exciting now that we lost. I am going to be a sore loser and just say Go SEC!

See ya next week.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News