ADVERTISEMENT

Family.....

Thanks to you @Air Mama for helping to raise and then lending us multiple members of your family! Our Family will take great care of yours!

Reactions: Heels5150
Seth Trimble is going to be very good. Vince Carter just keeps on giving...
RJ, Love, Dunn, and Seth will form the best backcourt in the country this coming season. They just need to take care of the ball, run the team, take good shots, and play defense. Seth gives us a quality backup at the PG position, something we didn’t have off the bench last year. I think Dunn will take a big step forward. We have enough depth at every position to go all out defensively. I think we’ll be very good defensively.

I hope to see us go back to substituting whole teams out there and coming at peeps in waves. We will wear them down AND I expect us to be more efficient!

Imagine a Jumbo team:
1. Leaky
2. Puff
3. Styles
4. Nance
5. Bacot!

Try to match up with that!! (They might be a little slower, but all of them play really hard D and they are huge!)

I hope to see us go back to substituting whole teams out there and coming at peeps in waves. We will wear them down AND I expect us to be more efficient!

Imagine a Jumbo team:
1. Leaky
2. Puff
3. Styles
4. Nance
5. Bacot!

Try to match up with that!! (They might be a little slower, but all of them play really hard D and they are huge!)
I've seen Leaky at pg. He can do a lot of things for UNC but run point ain't one of them.

I've seen Leaky at pg. He can do a lot of things for UNC but run point ain't one of them.
I completely agree he isn't really a point. It was just a fun lineup to speculate about! I would love to see the look on an opposing coach's face if they had to match up, but ultimately it wouldn't really work! BUT:
1. Caleb
2. Leaky
3. Puff
4. Nance
5. Bacot

Is a large and devastating potential lineup! It has enough shooting, abundant rebounding, +D, size/length/strength; and leadership in spades!

We Haven't Done That In Sooo Long: Everyone Thinks That's a calipari Idea. Our Down Tick In Quality Players 2010-2015, Didn't Allow Us To Facilitate That, Hopefully Hubert Understands That He'll Need A Longer Rotation and The Players Steps Up In Development: GO HEELS!

Oh Yeah, Brother!

This train is leaving the station and peeps better get on board or stay off the tracks! I expect us to continuously rotate fresh peeps in AND take a little from the pros and feed the hot hand! I expect more tweaks like the middle P/R and more running leading to the revamped secondary! I love all the shooting from our Bigs and peeps know that top of the key (step inside?) drag will be wide open! This is going to be a fun year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT