ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite songs and videos!

giphy.gif

There must be some copyright on Betty Boop because the sound temporarily goes silent when she appears.

Last edited:
Some of the most incredible guitar playing you will ever see. I've never seen anyone not be blown away after watching this beginning to end. Skip to 1:50 if you're impatient and don't wanna watch the slow stuff. Highly recommend over ear headphones if you want to pick up the nuances of the guitar

The Dead at their all-time best in '77. Jerry forgetting lyrics and all

One of my favorite Mark Knopfler songs . . and when the wifey gets her thing a going against me, I play this . .

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Hey @JuleZ '02 HEEL , did you see that Pearl Jam announced on their Twitter that a Temple of the Dog tour is in the works?
Yes. Unfortunately only five dates, all in major cities, and tickets will be really hard to come by. What a great album though, and how cool it would be to see a group of such great musicians that never actually toured in that configuration or under that name back in the day.

I'm just glad I got to see Soundgarden live a few years back; that was an opportunity I never thought I'd have.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT