ADVERTISEMENT

FGCU vs UNC game thread for Thursday 17 March 2016

The only thing I can say is maybe the team read too many Sunday papers praising their defensive effort against Virginia and Notre Dame because this matador defense is something you mostly see in NBA all star games.

they could've just checked this board and read a few poaster threads.

Reactions: war-blue
Reggie Miller makes good point..Terrell everywhere..outworking anyone..and Hicks must be roommate with Meeks

The is the first time all year that I have seen Jackson and Berry miss so many layups and then Berry makes a circus shot and a ft 57-45

Ok, so we may have gotten away with a walk and gotten the GT there. Not sure about that one.

Ok, so this kid Terrell is fun to watch. Well, until they said he played with Whiplash. Sheesh. Kiss just lost a lot of points with me their.

Apparently Terrell played on the same HS team with Vanilla Whip.. Probably was his apprentice. They have similar game.
Man you must really hate guy to compare him to The mad tripper - I feel like this guy plays hard without the dirtiness or theatrics of allen

Hicks from the first five minutes of the game and from the last few minutes is who we need!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT