ADVERTISEMENT

#Fight For Her

Cv2yVEWUEAEM2CI.jpg

There is one candidate threatening to go to war with Russia. There is one candidate threatening a No Fly Zone.

But yeah, Trump is the horrible one.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
@UNC71-00

She's just fighting for equal rights for women. Men have to sign up for the draft, so women should have to as well right? Why can't you stand up for women's rights?

Reactions: UNC71-00
@UNC71-00

She's just fighting for equal rights for women. Men have to sign up for the draft, so women should have to as well right? Why can't you stand up for women's rights?

I do think women should have to register for the draft. I just think there is a significantly higher chance of a big war and a draft with neocon Hillary at the wheel.

I do think women should have to register for the draft. I just think there is a significantly higher chance of a big war and a draft with neocon Hillary at the wheel.
Well, if she imposes a no fly zone then the chances of war increase dramatically. I think the chance of there being an actually draft is zero though. Maybe if China and Russia get together and try to invade us, but outside of that unrealistic scenario there won't be a draft.

Well, if she imposes a no fly zone then the chances of war increase dramatically. I think the chance of there being an actually draft is zero though. Maybe if China and Russia get together and try to invade us, but outside of that unrealistic scenario there won't be a draft.

It all comes down to how much she owes the defense industry for "donations"

Reactions: strummingram
There is one candidate threatening to go to war with Russia. There is one candidate threatening a No Fly Zone.

But yeah, Trump is the horrible one.

It's truly remarkable that people say Trump is the unstable one that will say things that get us into wars. Hillary is the one, in a globally televised event (the debate), that made the declaration that the Russian government was responsible for hacking into the US email servers, essentially espionage, with absolutely no factual evidence to support that. Putin was none too happy to be accused of that either. I think unfounded claims such as those are much more dangerous to our national security than anything Trump has said thus far.

I will give Donald some credit for a statement he made when she confronted him about his buddy-buddy with Putin. He denied it, but he said "Would it be such a bad thing if we were friends with Russia?" (or something like that). Now, that was a very cool thing to say, to me. I just wonder if he would say the same about Iran. Iran is not a country filled with camel-riding savages waiting to behead everyone.

I will give Donald some credit for a statement he made when she confronted him about his buddy-buddy with Putin. He denied it, but he said "Would it be such a bad thing if we were friends with Russia?" (or something like that). Now, that was a very cool thing to say, to me. I just wonder if he would say the same about Iran. Iran is not a country filled with camel-riding savages waiting to behead everyone.

No, that's Saudi Arabia

okay... this draft our daughters got my curiosity up. So, I did a search:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/

Yes of course it's a hoax. Hillary is smart, and she knows saying she supports having women eligible for the draft would be a net loss for her in terms of votes, so she has equality among sexes stop short of that.

However, if she thought being pro women getting drafted would give her a net gain in votes, she'd adopt that policy yesterday.

Reactions: UNC71-00
You lost me at Iran.

Yes of course it's a hoax. Hillary is smart, and she knows saying she supports having women eligible for the draft would be a net loss for her in terms of votes, so she has equality among sexes stop short of that.

However, if she thought being pro women getting drafted would give her a net gain in votes, she'd adopt that policy yesterday.

Hillary would sacrifice Chelsea on a Satanic altar and drink her blood if it meant that Hillary could be president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT