ADVERTISEMENT

Four Wins...

ChapelHeeled

All-American
Nov 9, 2011
...and S I X losses in the NBA Finals. LeBron is so overrated. Magic was a better player, so was Bird! Michael would have destroyed him as well. Yeah, the fakers beat a team that they should have swept. Six games, and 2 losses later, LeBron got a title. The Lakers will need more very good players again next season, just to have a chance at a title. Good luck and congrats to an above average team who did win it all in Orlando. They won in spite of themselves (all the above is imo)...

...and S I X losses in the NBA Finals. LeBron is so overrated. Magic was a better player, so was Bird! Michael would have destroyed him as well. Yeah, the fakers beat a team that they should have swept. Six games, and 2 losses later, LeBron got a title. The Lakers will need more very good players again next season, just to have a chance at a title. Good luck and congrats to an above average team who did win it all in Orlando. They won in spite of themselves (all the above is imo)...
...and nobody gave a shit and watched it!

I'm indifferent about LeBron. He's talented, but somehow to me not as exciting as a lot of other players. I honestly didn't know the finals were going on until it was over. I lost interest in the NBA once you were allowed to take 4-5 steps without traveling being called.

I had forgotten just how rough the league was in the 80s/90s until I watched The Last Dance. It's certainly different today.

Saw one writer try and use the fact that he is vocal about social issues. Also that hes done itwith so many teams. The latter simply means he has no loyalty to anything but his brand. He is a great, but not the GOAT

I'm indifferent about LeBron. He's talented, but somehow to me not as exciting as a lot of other players. I honestly didn't know the finals were going on until it was over. I lost interest in the NBA once you were allowed to take 4-5 steps without traveling being called.

I had forgotten just how rough the league was in the 80s/90s until I watched The Last Dance. It's certainly different today.
Im with you. Ive watched highlights of him, but never watched him plwy a full game. Ive saw him stand around way to much to be entertaining

Saw one writer try and use the fact that he is vocal about social issues. Also that hes done itwith so many teams. The latter simply means he has no loyalty to anything but his brand. He is a great, but not the GOAT
Yeah, I don't get the three teams argument. Why is chasing a ring around the league a good thing? He's literally making it as easy as possible to win a ring by going to already talented teams. Doesn't really sound like what a competitor would do. If anything, that should be a negative on his resume.

Reactions: Grayhead
Yeah, I don't get the three teams argument. Why is chasing a ring around the league a good thing? He's literally making it as easy as possible to win a ring by going to already talented teams. Doesn't really sound like what a competitor would do. If anything, that should be a negative on his resume.
Its a strange new world. They all said how difficult itwas playing in the bubble to win. I guess they hada mountain of boredom to overcome

Its a strange new world. They all said how difficult itwas playing in the bubble to win. I guess they hada mountain of boredom to overcome
Yeah, I could see how having nothing to do except concentrate on basketball would make it difficult to play basketball.

Reactions: Grayhead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT