ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wagner March Madness in Charlotte on Thursday 21 March 2024

Ingram BOOM from the top of the key 66-48 followed by a Council layup and a Davis layup then Winters a ram bam slam on a pin point pass from Cadeau 70-50

Reactions: thompsjj
I wonder if they will hit a three coming out of this time out like they have the previous four timeouts.

Look at the bright side. Cadeau cannot play worse than he did today. Other than the one pass to Withers, he had a terrible game.

Look at the bright side. Cadeau cannot play worse than he did today. Other than the one pass to Withers, he had a terrible game.
How many blown assists did he have I was unable to watch the game…12 or 13…

You act like he hasn't been playing poorly for 3 straight games.

He was great in the first ACC tournament game, and he's been awful ever since.

He needs to get it together or Trimble needs all his minutes.

Not perfect... But, a decisive win in the end. Michigan State will be a much better opponent.

I believe this game puts RJ Davis at 5th all time scoring. Behind Hansbrough, Perkins, Ford, and Bacot. With a good tournament he will pass up Perkins. If he passes Ford in this tourney, we won the Championship and he was the MOP. Lol

I believe this game puts RJ Davis at 5th all time scoring. Behind Hansbrough, Perkins, Ford, and Bacot. With a good tournament he will pass up Perkins. If he passes Ford in this tourney, we won the Championship and he was the MOP. Lol
Man it feels like Sam Perkins gets forgotten sometimes talking about AllTime UNC players but man he was something else…

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT