ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Tar Heels v. Fowl

Now use Hood, Logan and burn the clock down the field and punch it in the end zone. The D has given us life come on Marquise!!

MW runs out of bounds for a 2 yard loss . . . just throw the freaking ball away.

Hood isn't even on the field inside the 10 and we don't put him in and give him the ball from the 4 on third down considering he's averaging over 10 per carry....makes sense

Same shit different year.

Reactions: gteeitup
We have one of the most talented RB collections in the conference to go with a good O-line and Fedora airs it any chance he gets! Smh..

I would have preferred to run Hood, or anyone, there on third down. If he isn't just exhausted I don't get it.

I really hope no one ever again tries to tell me how wrong I am when I note that MW is a liability in the passing game.

Who in the heck was he even looking at? He had at least two guys right there defending them and he tries to force it and blows it yet again.

Reactions: beasleythecard
And we don't kick a chip shot after the cluster of a possession to get to 1 only needing a stop and a field goal to win....

Fedora you are a JOKE! An absolute JOKE

I often laugh at the idea that regular guys could call better calls than the head coach but Fedora makes me wonder..

Even the analysts who always try to take the high road are baffled. Analyst just said I don't ever like to call out a player at this level but Marquis Williams has been horrible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT