ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay

vikandpirate4christ

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys! Have any of you all ever been to a college GameDay ? I’m thinking of carrying my girls this weekend, but didn’t know how hard it was, or what the crowds would be like. That’s for any help you guys can provide

I have been to football ones but don't remember basketball ones. I would guess the prices are a bit inflated because UNC is good and for GameDay, but the scalpers will be out in force. Crowd will be totally insane up to the point we (hopefully) start beating that booty! I would go to StubHub unless you know peeps in ATL.

Hey guys! Have any of you all ever been to a college GameDay ? I’m thinking of carrying my girls this weekend, but didn’t know how hard it was, or what the crowds would be like. That’s for any help you guys can provide
I went with my wife and friends several years ago when we were playing Virginia. As far as I remember, it's first come first serve as far as seats go, you just line up outside the dome and when they let you in you just sat where you wanted. There was a good bit of people, but it was not crazy at all, and a lot of older adults had their kids with them. You should have a good time and get some free stuff while there.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I went with my wife and friends several years ago when we were playing Virginia. As far as I remember, it's first come first serve as far as seats go, you just line up outside the dome and when they let you in you just sat where you wanted. There was a good bit of people, but it was not crazy at all, and a lot of older adults had their kids with them. You should have a good time and get some free stuff while there.
I appreciate the feedback everyone

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT