ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity vs Tucker

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...19-fox-news-sean-hannity-misinformation-death

“Greater exposure to Hannity relative to Tucker Carlson Tonight leads to a greater number of COVID-19 cases and deaths,” they write. “A one-standard deviation increase in relative viewership of Hannity relative to Carlson is associated with approximately 30 percent more COVID-19 cases on March 14, and 21 percent more COVID-19 deaths on March 28.”

My first take - this is a stoopid, flawed study that is grasping at straws to try and backup a preconceived, biased theory.

Second take - they're probably right.

They aren’t that bad.

The problem is the study hasn’t been peer reviewed or published. So it’s not really viable at this point.

That being said Hannity is an idiot and a mouthpiece for Trump.
They are considered pretty biased. Surprised you would try to say they aren't. I don't watch Hannity, so I have no opinion of him.

That being said Hannity is an idiot....

Hannity is a moron. .

Hannity is worth $250 MM.

He got his start in radio in 1989 and was hired by Fox News just 7 years later.

He’s an award winning writer and broadcaster.

He also owns a real estate empire consisting of almost 1000 properties with a worth of $90 MM.

You could only hope to be as stupid as he is.

He also owns a real estate empire consisting of almost 1000 properties with a worth of $90 MM.

I don’t consider his net worth to have anything to do with his value as a broadcaster. He constantly peddles baseless conspiracy theories that misinform his audience.

So you’re right, it’s not that he’s stupid when it comes to money and becoming rich. He’s just unethical and ridiculous when it comes to politics.

Stupid people make a lot of money all the time.........

I don’t consider his net worth to have anything to do with his value as a broadcaster. He constantly peddles baseless conspiracy theories that misinform his audience.

So you’re right, it’s not that he’s stupid when it comes to money and becoming rich. He’s just unethical and ridiculous when it comes to politics.

His many broadcasting and writing awards would argue differently.

You don’t like him. Just say that.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
His many broadcasting and writing awards would argue differently.

You don’t like him. Just say that.

Sure, I don’t like him. And I also don’t think he used to be a bad journalist. But he’s really gone downhill the past five years.

Years ago, I used to watch Hannity and Colmes occasionally. It was an interesting take on topics of the day, as you had a perspective from both sides.

Hannity has changed since those days. He’s always been right leaning but what he does now can’t be considered news.

I remember when waterboarding was a big issue and he volunteered to have himself water boarded for charity ridiculing those who called it torture. Keith olberman immediately pledged $1000 for every second that hannity could withstand the waterboarding. Hannity of course backed out.

I would pay $1000 to pour the water

I remember when waterboarding was a big issue and he volunteered to have himself water boarded for charity ridiculing those who called it torture. Keith olberman immediately pledged $1000 for every second that hannity could withstand the waterboarding. Hannity of course backed out.

I would pay $1000 to pour the water

Christopher Hitchens actually had the balls to do it.

Examples?

he claimed covid-19 was a hoax

need more?

he claims the existence of a “deep state” that exists to undermine trump

Oh and he claims the dem party had Seth rich murdered
I believe he said the media coverage of the virus was creating a hoax.
The other 2 examples I’m gonna need some proof on those.
I think you murdered Seth Rich. Prove me wrong and find the real killer, OJ.

I believe he said the media coverage of the virus was creating a hoax.
The other 2 examples I’m gonna need some proof on those.
I think you murdered Seth Rich. Prove me wrong and find the real killer, OJ.

Dude, semantics. He called it a hoax. He got called out by the right and left for claiming Hillary murdered Seth Rich. He claimed Clinton was also on the verge of death during the 2016 campaign.

He also lended his belief to the birther conspiracy around Obama.

You asking for proof about conspiracies he supported is the height of irony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT