ADVERTISEMENT

Happy MLK Day!

Heels Noir

Hall of Famer
Jul 27, 2013
What does everyone have planned for the day? I'm sitting by the window in the warm sunlight reading The Promise and the Dream: The Untold Story of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy, by David Margolick. I bought it on Amazon last week and highly recommend it.

Not gonna lie, all the pictures of people dressing up to play army were pretty amusing.
Just look at these goobers lol

image-110_custom-cdd0a71cfb5e8a14f83a9e4b9150919f3560a5fb-s1600-c85.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you but there was nothing. No gunfire. No fights. No arguments.

Did you expect it to turn into an Antifa rally?
I didn't know what to expect to tell the truth. I'm certainly not disappointed. I think it's wonderful that everyone in America seemed to come together today in peaceful celebration. Dr. King would be proud.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, all the pictures of people dressing up to play army were pretty amusing.
Just look at these goobers lol

image-110_custom-cdd0a71cfb5e8a14f83a9e4b9150919f3560a5fb-s1600-c85.jpg

Omg i’m a 2nd amendment supporter but thats about the stupidest fuking shit i’ve seen. (Zoom in on the face of the guy in the back) Theres prob 6in of penis and zero girlfriends combined in the pic.

Kudos to the group for being peaceful and cleaning up after themselves though. Also kudos to the antifa fuknuts who chose to stay away.

Omg i’m a 2nd amendment supporter but thats about the stupidest fuking shit i’ve seen. (Zoom in on the face of the guy in the back) Theres prob 6in of penis and zero girlfriends combined in the pic.

Kudos to the group for being peaceful and cleaning up after themselves though. Also kudos to the antifa fuknuts who chose to stay away.

Check out the guy in the ghillie suit in the back, lol. What a dumbarse.

Also kudos to the antifa fuknuts who chose to stay away.
It was a rally full of guns. Not sure how much kudos I can give them for not going to a place where they most likely would have been shot. I guess kudos for knowing bullets hurt? Seems like we're setting the bar kinda low though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT