ADVERTISEMENT

Heels getting Bahamas exhibitions again...

Roy said before the season started last year that Huff was "the best player on the team with the ball from 2 feet and in"...lol. I'm rooting for Huff as I do all the players, but him having the best numbers out of our bigs against the midgets we scrimmaged today means less then zero at this point as it pertains to him being a player to watch out for at this point.

I was just giving him props where it was due. IMO, there's nothing wrong with giving him credit for a great game. I don't think any of us expect him to be a starter & give us major minutes this year. It's August. Nothing that happened in these games means anything for the season. That doesn't mean that Huff didn't have a great game today. I'm happy for him. Why can't we be happy for him having a good game, without reading more into it?

Roy said before the season started last year that Huff was "the best player on the team with the ball from 2 feet and in"...lol. I'm rooting for Huff as I do all the players, but him having the best numbers out of our bigs against the midgets we scrimmaged today means less then zero at this point as it pertains to him being a player to watch out for at this point.
I tell ya what it means. They were scared half to death that he was gonna put them in the basket with the ball. LOL Thats what hes trying to do.

Yeah, this team today is apparently really bad --- heard somewhere they lost to a directional school by a million earlier. Lets hope our guys have fun and nobody gets hurt.
I wonder what this looks and feels like to our opponents. Are they thrilled to be able to play us? Are they having fun? Not really thinking anyone would be scarred for life, but it could be pretty demoralizing to get pummeled that hard. So I hope they had fun, too.

I wonder what this looks and feels like to our opponents. Are they thrilled to be able to play us? Are they having fun? Not really thinking anyone would be scarred for life, but it could be pretty demoralizing to get pummeled that hard. So I hope they had fun, too.
Oh, I'm sure they're thrilled. Suppose when you were in HS you got word UNC wanted to stop in and scrimmage your team. You'd know you were about to get destroyed but what a thrill to get to go at it against that level.

Someone send these to ESPN, as they are positively slobbering over Zion and his “brothers” at Duke and their triumphs over a bunch of Canadian teams.
Ah, no big deal to me. The coverage is mainly due to Zion and Barrett. Especially Zion who has over a million followers on social media, and did have some eye popping dunks while in Canada, what the general public likes with him. If he signed here they would be highlighting him the same. ESPN is following the interest for viewers, and rating .They are scrimmages, no sweat off my back in the coverage.

Reactions: jchammock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT