ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Irish gamethread

It's just unreal how quickly a game can get away from us. Pathetic
Not really... especially a game like this. We cannot afford a possession without a score. The defense is good for maybe one/two stops a game, that's it.

and, UNC threw the INT. It's really easy to get behind big-time.

playing ND at home is like a Greek tragedy. You know you're going to lose, just a matter of how, and how bad! lol

Nice to see the defense use the bye week to improve. A couple of weeks ago, this team gives up 60. Big win to only give up 44.

• Haha
Reactions: TarHeelMark
Does that mean we nipped it in the bud, or that we shot our one bullet while trying to remove the pistol from the holster?
haha... we shot ourselves in the foot again. Even though Barney never really shoots his foot, I guess.

barney-andy-griffith.gif

I think it's obvious that the defense is the biggest impediment. The defense has allowed about 80 points per game, regardless of the opponent.

And, next year, we won't have Howell! Soooo... expect an even worse season!

The team isn't getting better. It's not necessarily getting worse... but, it's just an average 50/50 team. If that's all the owners want, they got it!

The sad part about this is that it doesn't bother me. I've just resigned myself to knowing how bad this team is. I just hope I'm wrong about Hubert.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Does this season show that Howell is good enough for the NFL or does it mean he comes back for sure?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT