ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Tarheels

littleton tiger

All-ACC
Jan 1, 2013
You guys got hosed by who ever seeded the cws. No way you should have had tp play a conference foe in the first round while the two worst teams (Indiana and Louisville) played each other in the first round.

Originally posted by nico pico:
UNC is much better than NC State....haven't you heard?
They proved it in the acc tourney,I'll give credit where credit is due,roden is the best pitcher we have faced,but don't come here running that mouth like we're done.We've been in this situation more times that you wolfpeckers have sniffed a world series.

That was either a Clemson or LSU fan not a State Fan. Good luck the rest of the Tourney except if you face the Pack.

Originally posted by Ralwolf:

That was either a Clemson or LSU fan not a State Fan. Good luck the rest of the Tourney except if you face the Pack.
The TigerBait.com under their name didn't give it away?
blackeye.r191677.gif

The bracket is determined by the national seed order... WAY before any games are played.

Originally posted by vehemon:

Originally posted by Ralwolf:

The TigerBait.com under their name didn't give it away?
blackeye.r191677.gif

The bracket is determined by the national seed order... WAY before any games are played.
How about looking at the poster on my post that I'm responding to befofre opening that big lamecock mouth.
rolleye0012.r191677.gif

Originally posted by nico pico:
UNC is much better than NC State....haven't you heard?
Why yes we have! Seen it proven on the field as well.

How'd you like that beatdown? How'd that taste? Yum Yum!

Now go cry with the rest of the mooers prick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT