ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Sallis mom and RW!

Was listening to radio broadcast at beginning and they said that after first wake basket when Sallis posted RJ he did the "too small" sign going back down the court. Wonder if he regrets that now?

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Was listening to radio broadcast at beginning and they said that after first wake basket when Sallis posted RJ he did the "too small" sign going back down the court. Wonder if he regrets that now?
Just having some fun. Not everything is ill intentions and wrought with hostility. Sometimes it is just young men having fun and competing.

I'm sure some here have had their fill of talking some ish and taunting their friends in a sporting competition or video game or any competition of sort. It doesn't have to always be what it is made out to be.

Reactions: Camacot
Can't chastise Sallis without doing the same to Ingram who flashes that same, "too small" gesture frequently - including twice last night!
And like others have said. Its all in fun and I do not believe there is any ill intentions. Ingram always smiling when he is doing it. Just having fun is what its all about!

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
Can't chastise Sallis without doing the same to Ingram who flashes that same, "too small" gesture frequently - including twice last night!
I am not chastising Sallis for what he did, just finding it ironic and funny as hell that RJ went on to light up Wake for a career high. Maybe you don't poke the bear in his house next time, Hunter.

And like others have said. Its all in fun and I do not believe there is any ill intentions. Ingram always smiling when he is doing it. Just having fun is what its all about!
Agreed. MOST of the time, the malice is left to the fans.

.... most of the time

Last edited:
I read her comments below the post and she said they only were able to visit Gonzaga before COVID. Obviously, we had EC lined up when he transferred to Wake.

She also said something to the effect that her love for Roy was separate from her son's needs and wants in the basketball court.

So why didn't he come to UNC?
I think it was that he felt we were already pretty stocked at his position and wanted more minutes than he felt we could give. Sorry, I didn't see that Chappell just said basically the same thing, just scrolled up and saw that he had, so I agree with him on this question.

I think it was that he felt we were already pretty stocked at his position and wanted more minutes than he felt we could give.
I think the million dollar question is why he didn't play better in the Zags wide open system?

I think the million dollar question is why he didn't play better in the Zags wide open system?
I have no answer for that, he was pretty frail before college, I think he was listed at the timer 6'3" and 150lbs, Few may have just wanted to get more weight on his frame before working him hard in to his rotation? And just sometimes it just doesn't fit, hard to find explanations for why. Caleb and RJ are both extreme talents but they never fit together, apart they are great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT